FRIDAY GIRLS

That's not too bad Taz - it's been a difficult week for you - it could've been much worse x

Oops 1lb on for me :(

Gemstone - sts (another one)
Silence -6 lbs :D
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) STS
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -1lb
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo

Never mind Caws - you had that wopping 6lb last week so some in reserve x

STS for me, annoying as wasn't very well this week thought I'd have a loss and get under the dreaded 12 stone mark. But hey seems not eating enough this week (due to being ill) had an effect! Grrr! Next week, next week!

Well done Silence! Awesome loss x

Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) STS
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -1lb
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo

Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) STS
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -1lb
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo

Managed to sts so not too bad

Stirky - Yes - eating sensibly after not eating should speed up your metabolism nicely and give you a loss. Your body has probably been on starvation mode and slowed down your metabolism to conserve energy. When it sees food is properly available again it will probably speed up again and give you the result you are looking for.

If you've had sickness or diarrhoea or have had antibiotics a boost to your natural bio flora in the gut would be a good idea to prevent opportunist infections, easy done with bio yogurt (such as activia for instance).

Have a great week and good luck getting on tip-top form with a good loss x

Jane - sts is fine. You've had one hell of a week and come through ok - well done x

well done stirky and jane!! Sts is better than a gain!!

Love katie
xxx

Thanks Gem, yes I thought that would happen this week! Typical lol, our bodies are funny old things, got to get that balance of calories just right to get the desired results. But there is always next week, so sts is fine :)

I have already posted this but it seems to have gotten lost in copying and pasting along the way, so -
Silence -6 lbs
Clarri -2lbs
Taz
Jools (frijj) STS
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -1lb
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo

Well Girls, if I've done my sums right it's 9lb overall loss this week for those who have posted, lots of sts (so that's not too bad is it). Well done everyone - just being here means you are still "on the job". The balloon (of course) goes to Silence this week with an amazing 6lb :)

Well done everyone :)

Yaaayyyy. I got the balloon :D I think this has made my week!!!
Thanks Gem!

Ive been really good this week end but ive just found out that my little girl (3) has swine flu so im hoping i can take my anxiety out on some thing else!

xxxx

Oh Katie - I hope she is not too poorly. Most people get over it really well so I hope she's one with a mild infection. Well done you though for being "good". Try www.choochoogames.co.uk with your little girl if she is feeling well enough - It's discovery games and I have had so much fun with my grandson on there x

Hope it is ok to join you all here.

I was weighed at dr's office Friday at 414.8. This AM after 4 days on vlcd I am at 408.6. So, something is starting to work. I am so very hungry so I had to weigh myself to see if it was working. First time in a long time I was not just an E on my scale (it won't do 410).

Ok Firefly - consider yourself in and very welcome x

Gemstone Silence
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly

There you go - list ready for Friday x :)

Welcome to the Friday Girls Firefly! I think you'll find that we ROCK! ;)

Ive been really good this week end but ive just found out that my little girl (3) has swine flu so im hoping i can take my anxiety out on some thing else!xxxx

Hope she gets better soon. My OH's daughter has it too. x x :hug99:

I was weighed at dr's office Friday at 414.8. This AM after 4 days on vlcd I am at 408.6. So, something is starting to work. I am so very hungry so I had to weigh myself to see if it was working. First time in a long time I was not just an E on my scale (it won't do 410).

Welcome & good luck for Friday. x x :D

Back