FRIDAY GIRLS

well i am furious!! I have been extra good this week!! i have been sticking to my calories and been swimming twice an the bloody scales say ive put 3lbs on!!!! i am soo mad but this will not demotivate me!! It is making me more determined!!! (SP??)

good luck everyone else!!!

luv katie!!

well i am furious!! I have been extra good this week!! i have been sticking to my calories and been swimming twice an the bloody scales say ive put 3lbs on!!!! i am soo mad but this will not demotivate me!! It is making me more determined!!! (SP??)

luv katie!!

Don't worry too much about it Katie. It happens to all of us. I think sometimes our bodies just like to rebel. Keep up the good work and it'll sort itself you... you'll see.

Don't worry too much about it Katie. It happens to all of us. I think sometimes our bodies just like to rebel. Keep up the good work and it'll sort itself you... you'll see.

Thanks gemma! I hope it sorts its self out for tomorrow lol!!! If not i might delay weighin till sat there is no way i will accept a gain!!! lol

Good luck for tomoz

Love katie
xx

luv katie!!

Its not Friday yet hun. You may have a surprise. Thats the trouble with weighing midweek. The scales go up and down and up and down.
Keep at it. It will show.
xxx

Its not Friday yet hun. You may have a surprise. Thats the trouble with weighing midweek. The scales go up and down and up and down.
Keep at it. It will show.
xxx

OOh thanks clarri!! I do hope your right:D

xxxx

Maybe if you've been doing more exercise than usual your body has suddenly decided to hold onto some calories. :confused:

It'll all work hun. If not this week then next week for sure. Keep up the good work. x x :D

hi oops havent been here for a while, I've been on holiday and have decided not to weigh in for a while I know ive put a bit on, but hopefully not alot, anyway I have started to eat normally again and am going to do a bit of excersise :)

Welcome back Georgie! x :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone. x x :D

Good luck for tomorrow girlies.
Hope it's a good one for everyone.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an STS... it's TOM.

A 3lb loss for me this week. :D
Hope WI is good for everyone else too!

Gemstone
Silence: -3lbs
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

STS for me this week. I'm happy that as I've not done any exercise. Next week though I will be in the 12's!!!!! :)

Well done Gemma. :D

Gemstone
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

Well i swear there is steam coming from my ears!! I have lost half a bloody pound!! Im so mad because i have worked extra hard this week and even started swimming again!!

Im going out this sat so am not epecting a loss next week eother which is v annoying!!

Well done gemma
xx
Gemstone
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 0.5 off:cry:
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

Hey Kae, it's still a loss hun. Maybe you body will catch up next week. It sometimes takes that long for changes to register with me for some reason. :confused: x

1lb on. :( I know I was expecting a sts, but bit disappointed. Very bad irritable bowel at the moment so wondering if this is a factor.
Well done Gemma and Jools and Katie. xx

Gemstone
Clarri: +1lb
Taz
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 0.5 off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

Well done everyone!

Katie, if you're anything like me then after a while losing weight you plateau and no matter what you eat or how much you exercise you don't see any results for a few weeks. But keep at it hun!

thanks for the support girlsxxx

(i'll not mention the steak i had for tea...or the scampi! I hada spud with it tho!!)

Argh, another STS for me this week :( Not happy 3 weeks in a row now, thought I may shift at least 1lb and get through this 12 stone mark. But hey, going to have a good week and fingers crossed next week I will! So annoying though as this was the point last time where I got stuck at 12 stone and ended up giving up! But I'm not going to do that this time, will just keep plodding on :sigh: Just don't know why the 12 stone mark seems to be my sticking point :confused: Onwards and downwards! :)

Gemstone
Clarri: +1lb
Taz
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 STS!!!
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 0.5 off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

Just got back from Cornwall and not weighing in this week. Well done Girls with losses, sts and minimal gain - I'll hold the final total until tomorrow morning in the hope some more Friday Girls check in - looking good for Gemma at the moment with 3lbs - you are really rockin' x

According to my scales I weigh 12st 4lb so have lost 2 stone this week :D

They are obviously playing up so I can't do a proper weigh in this week. I'm off to the Forest of Dean in the morning so won't be weighing in next Friday (might be able to do it Saturday but I'm expecting a gain !!)

Back