FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Stirky. We'll see about the balloon - someone could still pip me at the post x

I'm officially recording this as a STS this week although I think it might be 1lb loss. My scales are really weird, it's hard to tell weight from them cos if I step on & off them 3 times in succession it'll give me 3 different readings. I think on average it was about 1lb less but officially it was the same reading as 2 weeks ago so I'll go with STS. Happy enough with that but going for a 2lber this week.

Well done gem on the 3lb! Fantastic news you certainly deserve it.
Welcome red.

Gemstone -3lb YAY
Silence -2lbs
Clarri -2lbs
Taz -2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) - STS
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - 2lbs :)
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -STS
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - STS

Don't you just hate it when scales do that!!!
Well done on STS anyway Ellie!

Yes, well done Ellie - could be a head start on next week's figures x

Well Girls - I've left it to the last possible moment and no-one has come forward to tip me from the top this week so I'm claiming the balloon.

Well Done
ALL Friday Girls

Thank you Clarri - That's very good for just a few of us isn't it - Well done us x

Congrats Gem. It's well deserved.
It's been a good week for all of us really hasn't it? We should all give ourselves a pat on the back!

Thanks Girls - you've worked hard this week too - I just got lucky but I'm dead chuffed x

Thanks Jane - nothing moving yet but still hopeful. Good luck to you too x

Hi Shirley. Of course you can - just copy and paste list and add your results to it.

Welcome to Friday Girls x

Woo-hoo Gem! :happy096:Knew you'd have the baloon this week :D Well done hun it was very well deserved!! :greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

Good luck for this week everybody!

Thanx Stirky - good luck to you too x

I'm hoping to get back in the swing of it now I've finished moving, am back at uni and have an internet connection ! I think I'm going to get some new scales as my old ones aren't very good.

Im taking that ballon for all the men on this forum! Bring on friday lol

Oooo.... fighting talk Red - OK bring it on - come and get it :p

Back