FRIDAY GIRLS

Thanks Gem, I don't know why I was so worried, I guess no loss is really as big as the first week which always seems more dramatic.

Well done to you both :) As for my, I'm at -2 this week and am really pleased with that. Before weighing myself, I was really worried so I measured myself-just in case. My waist has gone from 40 to 37.5 so yay :)

haha thanks for the balloon from last week gem :)

I've lost 3 lbs this week - well 3 and a half but have decided to only count full pounds as official weight .. but knowing about the extra half lb makes me feel better haha.

Well done everyone - I won't name names in case I miss anyone! But theres some really good losses again this week. :D

awww well done all u friday girls! i miss this thread!

xxxxxxxxx

Only 2lb for me this week. I know 'ONLY' 2 isn't a good thing to say, but this is only my second week and I've been so well behaved I was hoping for more :cool:

Ah well, next week is another week, and as I'm only 1lb away from my first half stone I'll be happy bunny if I can do the same again :)

Hobbesy, that's "only" two pounds that's gonna be gone forever :) Slowly but surely! Keep your chin up, you're doing great.

Yay well done Gem! I am reporting 4 loss.

That's fantastic Taz - Glad you're back on course - and how :D x

Thanks Gem, I don't know why I was so worried, I guess no loss is really as big as the first week which always seems more dramatic.

Well done to you both :) As for my, I'm at -2 this week and am really pleased with that. Before weighing myself, I was really worried so I measured myself-just in case. My waist has gone from 40 to 37.5 so yay :)

See, you didn't have to worry did you :) x

Brilliant Friday Girls. I am extremely happy, 6lbs shed this week. Whoop.
x

Amazing Clarri - it's unlikely anyone will take the balloon from you with a massive loss like that - well done :) x

Friday Weigh In!!!

I'm so excited, Cant weight!

Welcome to Friday Girls Kwikpeach :) x

haha thanks for the balloon from last week gem :)

You're very welcome to the balloon, you deserved it - so sorry it was late :) x

I've lost 3 lbs this week - well 3 and a half but have decided to only count full pounds as official weight .. but knowing about the extra half lb makes me feel better haha.

Well done everyone - I won't name names in case I miss anyone! But theres some really good losses again this week. :D

Wow! another good loss - well done :)

awww well done all u friday girls! i miss this thread!

xxxxxxxxx

We miss you too Katie :cry: x

Only 2lb for me this week. I know 'ONLY' 2 isn't a good thing to say, but this is only my second week and I've been so well behaved I was hoping for more :cool:

Ah well, next week is another week, and as I'm only 1lb away from my first half stone I'll be happy bunny if I can do the same again :)

Well done - 2lb is a good healthy weightloss - don't be put off by big numbers elsewhere cos everyone is different. Your first half stone will feel fantastic :) x

Hobbesy, that's "only" two pounds that's gonna be gone forever :) Slowly but surely! Keep your chin up, you're doing great.

That's right - you tell her x ;)

Very well done Friday Girls - what a force to be reckoned with we are. Correct me if I'm wrong but I reckon it's 19lb so far :):) x

:welcome: to Friday Girls - of course you can join us Disney Princess :D

I too believe in fairies, dragons, good men and other mythical creatures :p

Ah will Caws - draw a line under it and start again - I did and feel better for it x

Thanks - I think :dooney:clicks heels and swirls off on a fresh breeze to Kansas ;) :D

If it's any consolation Caws - I put on 9 over Christmas/New Year 2008/9 and managed to retain them, gaining another 3 before Christmas 2009. I have started this year with 18 squatters so have now modified my tickers to suit. It was a hard decision to make cos I liked have the 30lb lost on my long term ticker but I decided to make it real and start from the here and now. Would it help you to do the same? x

I've put on 4lb SINCE Christmas and am only half a stone less than I was at my heaviest about 3 years ago. Since April last year I've put on nearly 2 stone - the more I tell myself to stop eating the more I seem to eat.

Still I suppose this should be in my diary (which I'm really rubbish at keeping as well)

I've taken my tickers off for now, I may put them back on at some point !!

I keep telling myself that I've managed to stop smoking, I've managed to stop biting my nails and now I need to get a grip on my sugar and carbohydrate addiction/habit !!

Put the tickers back today - make them factual and then you have a starting point - or tomorrow if you want to get a morning weigh-in first. Keep posting on here and getting support. I'll find your diary and give you a nudge x

Back