FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Caws :) and everybody else too of course! x

You deserved the balloon and yes everyone did well too didn't they x

You should've said! You would've won the balloon for last week haha although I wouldn't want somebody stealing it from Caws. Welcome to the Friday Girls :) Have a good week!

Hi soon2wed (what shall we call you?) and welcome to Friday Girls. If it's support you want you've come to the right place - Friday Girls are FANTASTIC!!!! Be warned, they are not all girls - we have Red.

We'll race you to the balloon for Friday x

Are there any other Friday groups? I weigh in every Friday too but there doesn't seem to be any other group for me, can I be a girl every Friday morning please? :D

:character0053:

Yes you can be a Friday girl! It's called Friday Girls as we were all girls when it started but we do have an honourary girl, you are more than welcome to be one too x

Hi Jonny :welcome2:to Friday Girls - this makes us Friday Girls + 2. We all post here from Friday morning onwards and the balloon is awarded on Sunday evening for the person with the highest numbers (just for fun) :D

This is a very supportive group and I'm sure you will feel at home here x :)

You've had success already Jonny - 17lb loss is good x

Thanks :) I've still got plenty of weight to shift but it's coming off quicker than it went on! If I could eat a crap diet for five+ years I'm sure a healthy one for one year will be alright! I really need to get back into the gym but keep putting it off!

Don't worry Jonny - you're not alone - I lose the will to live at the gym x

Good morning all - sts for me too x

Taz - sts
Gem - sts

Morning ladies and gents. I'm recording a lovely 4lb loss this week.

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs

Congrats Silence! That's a good loss! I lost 3lbs which means I can hit two milestones next week, 1.5 stone lost and getting out of the 20st bracket!

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs

Back