FRIDAY GIRLS

Only 1lb loss this week but I do have a good excuse. My body suprised me this week with an extra period with oodles of pain! At least it's meant I have hit my second mini goal and got my next sticker!

Hi guys.
I am withdrawing from being a Friday Girl for the time being. I have decided for now to give up dieting. I am a compulsive eater, and after 20 odd years of dieting and binging, I am trying a new strategy. I got a book last week which has given me a lightbulb moment. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I will still check in and support you all, you are fantastic, whatever the results are.
Hugs. xxx

Gem-I think you should have it down as -3, it's more encouraging! Still, really well done, I'm petrified of going on holiday for two weeks now haha.

Well it's another steady -2 for me again this week folks, really chuffed :D

Gemstone + 1
Peachy -2

Thank you for your thoughts Peachy but as I didn't weigh in last week I didn't officially log the gain so "officially" it wasn't there - hence the 1lb gain this week - I'm pleased with that though. I usually find the holiday squatters in the bottom of a guinness glass or in the chocie dept of Tesco x :D

Gem after a holiday thats really great!

A 2lb loss for me this week :)

Gemstone + 1
Peachy -2
Sugar -2

Thanks and well done x :)

Only 1lb loss this week but I do have a good excuse. My body suprised me this week with an extra period with oodles of pain! At least it's meant I have hit my second mini goal and got my next sticker!

Poor you - but well done with the loss x :)

Hi guys.
I am withdrawing from being a Friday Girl for the time being. I have decided for now to give up dieting. I am a compulsive eater, and after 20 odd years of dieting and binging, I am trying a new strategy. I got a book last week which has given me a lightbulb moment. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I will still check in and support you all, you are fantastic, whatever the results are.
Hugs. xxx

I don't do dieting either but I'm always hoping for weightloss through healthy eating. Dieting is something I did for years and it didn't work. Feel free to report any of your non-dieting losses here if you want to from time to time as you'll always be our Friday Girl mate x :)

Hey Caws - I beat you! We'll get rid this week though won't we x

After a crappy week at work I was very pleased to get to Friday and be -2lb! yay :)

Next week could be more of a challenge. I'm away for 3 days on an 'adventure activity' holiday with 40 8 yr olds! Argh! I get the feeling the meals will be hearty, cooked breakfast, etc. But I'm hoping the non-stop activities from morning to night will make up for it.

Gemstone + 1
Peachy -2
Sugar -2
KookieDoh - 1
caws +0.5
hobbesy -2

Well done Hobbesy - enjoy next week, I'm sure the activity will compensate x

Aw Clarri, good luck :) I hope it all works out for the best!

Where are all our other Friday girls? (and boy) :( I always really look forward to people's losses.

Well done those who did post and very well done to our joint balloon winners, Peachy Sugar and Hobbesy x

Woohoo, well done everyone :)

This has brightened my Monday morning for sure.

Glad to be of service :D You deserved it x

Tomorrow is the day..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Hi everyone - Good luck. I'm sts - not too bad cos it's not been a brilliant week.

Gemstone - sts

I'm hoping for sts too after my time away! I ate shocking amounts of food, but am absolutely shattered so fingers crossed they've cancelled each other out. Will be an interesting experiment I suppose

Hey guys, it's sts for me too this week. I haven't exactly been 100% committed this week so I'm kind of pleased to "break even". Plus Aunt Irma's visiting. Nevertheless, -0.5 on my waist so must've done something right!

Gemstone - sts
Peachy - sts (-0.5 inch!)

Its a STS week for me three! I am having some serious issues with a time of the month that arrived two weeks early and has been going for a fortnight! It has left me mega bloated! :(

Gemstone - sts
Peachy - sts
Kookie - sts

Hey again everyone - 2lbs down for me this week :D

Kookie - That sounds horrible - a fortnight! Have you been to the doc's at all? :S Hopefully you'll drop a bit extra at the end of it though

Gemstone - sts
Peachy - sts
Kookie - sts
Sugar - 2lbs

He says it's common (really?) and may be due to my body adjusting to the weight loss and exercise. As this week is meant to be my normal week so I come off the pill, he said to see what happens and to come back if it does stop after then. It doesn't hurt but I feel like a human hot water bottle! I may burst!

Back