FRIDAY GIRLS

Don't fret the gain, caws. And no, we don't always have control over our weight. So many other factors go into our weight, sometimes even if we do our best we get negative results. But so long as we keep pushing on, we can make a difference in the long run, not just over a week.

Bron

Reactions: Taz
:479:No, no, no - I didn't plant all those squatters - I was busy living it up in Cornwall!!!!

Welcome Iona - I reckon you are top Friday Girl this week - Well done x

Best of luck to everyone for next week - lets make it a cracking week Girls - Rock on!

Well Done
4lb Loss

Reactions: Taz
Hi Ladies i am new to this site and starting a healthy eating diet today and would love to join your Friday weigh ins - Seeing everyones weightloss gives me encouragement and i look forward to posting my first weigh in on Friday ! and hopefully i will look super slim for my wedding in Nov 2010

Welcome to minimins Sarah and Hey - you are a Friday Girl! Keep posting and get to know us all. Get yourself a ticker from www.TickerFactory.com or www.MyFitnessPal.com to keep track of your weightloss - it really helps with the motivation. We're a friendly little group so post with us and we will give you as much support as you need. Good luck with your journey x

Thank - you i will go ahead and get a ticker thou the silly question is how do i add it ?

The easiest thing for you to do is to click on my ticker. That will take you into the site - Then:
  • click on create your own ticker
  • Decide on the style of ticker from several pages of choices
  • Decide on a marker to go with it
  • Put in the information and decide on how much of your stats you actually want displayed (you can hide some of it like I have or lay it out warts and all like others)
  • You will then get the code to copy and paste to your signature (that's down the side when you're on User CP) The code you choose is BB code
  • When you need to update your ticker you just go back in in the same way, type in your password, update stats and it updates in your siggy automatically - simple as long as you don't forget your password!
If you have any probs get back to us and we'll help - I don't think I've missed anything out x

Thank -you I have worked it out and glad i have done it correctly !

woo thanks for my glittery congrats! let's see what this week brings lol i doubt it'll be as much as last week!

Hiya Sarah. :welcome: & good luck on your journey. x x

Thanks Ladies im really excited about my weightloss journey and can't wait for the weigh in on Friday so i can see how well i have coped !
Does anyone know how good the Wii Fit is ??
I would love to do some kind of excersise when im not able to go for a walk with my dogs.

i had the wii fit for a while but got bored of it.. although i do know some people who are always on it (albeit very few people!)

Its a lot of money to spend if im going to get bored of it easily !

Welcome Sarah!
Welcome back Gem! We missed you!!!

Thank - you im really looking forward to getting to know you all !

cor, i'm only missing for a day and we have another newbie!! welcome Sarah and good luck.

I was thinking that too Jane!!!

Though its good to see our numbers growing!

It sure is! We'll have to do a head count soon so we don't forget anyone x

Of course you can join us fgs - just post the numbers after your weigh in and well count you in. What can we call you cos we're a friendly little bunch on here x

Back