FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi Bron thanks for the welcome and Congrats!
Im getting married Nov 2010 for deffo but undecided on which Sat yet - as we are having a civil wedding in a manor park Hotel we cant book the registrar until 12 months before the wedding date so we have 2 dates provisionally booked with the Hotel until we sort the date. I know its ages away yet but im super excited and this site has given me motivation to lose the weight and in time for my wedding.

Yes - Congratulations Sarah (I forgot to say that before but meant to). That is such an incentive to do well with the weightloss. Good luck with all the planning. x

Hi Bron thanks for the welcome and Congrats!
Im getting married Nov 2010 for deffo but undecided on which Sat yet - as we are having a civil wedding in a manor park Hotel we cant book the registrar until 12 months before the wedding date so we have 2 dates provisionally booked with the Hotel until we sort the date. I know its ages away yet but im super excited and this site has given me motivation to lose the weight and in time for my wedding.
The registry offices tend to get their new diaries in August/September. They can book you in as soon as they have the diary but you can't post your notices until within a year of the date. I would advise you get them posted in December as it's always a good idea to leave a month spare incase of any last minute date change for any reason

Thanks Taz thats really helpful :)

That's our Taz - not a lot she doesn't know about weddings x

Taz - could you be my personal wedding adviser?

Good luck with Go Lower - don't know much about that one but I hope it does what you want it to do x

Good luck FGS. x

Ooo, exciting stuff Sarah! Seriously, the further away the wedding the better, I wish I'd given more time to plan mine. Less than three weeks and I don't have my hair booked yet. Whoops!

FGS: Enjoy the Go Lower packs! Don't think I've heard of them, let us know how you find them!

Bron

Im hoping to have reached my goal weigh bu April so i can go find the wedding dress of my dreams do you think 7 months is enough time before the wedding to pick a dress?
Bron i bet your really excited and i bet i will be exactly like you running around at last min lol
Thanks everyone for your congrats !

its attainable! Good Luck.. How exciting. My wedding is next feb.. I cant wait - I started planning ages ago but now its ocming round really quick!

Staying on track too so hopefully will have lost some of the gain I had b4 friday!?
x

Claire Feb will be here soon enough this year is flying by already. You have done really well with your weight loss and im hoping i will do the same !

Oh i loved planning my wedding, we got married in scotland in the highlands so had to arrange a lot of it remotely but it all worked out really well. good luck with both the wedding and the diet

Thank - you mommyB - im excited about them both :)

i've just been reading your entry on the 'introductions' . You've had a rough time of it havent you. its good that you are feeling so positive for the future and have a fantastic bloke supporting you

Yes i have had a really bad time but im putting it all aside and looking forward : )

its good to be able to do that. I'm afraid i'm an emotional eater and the slightest little thing has me reaching for food. Think if i'd been thru half of what you have i'd be about 40 stone!! I'm getting better tho!!

I always turn to food when i have been upset or depressed but now im so determined i have to find another way as there is going to be upset along the road - my Fiance is by my side 100% and will help me find another comfort instead of food.
Have found a way to cope with your emotions without food?

kind of !! if i can i ring my hubby at work and have a rant at him-sorry i mean a chat!! he really doesnt mind ,he's really supportive and would rather i do that than empty the fridge. He's often talked me away from the breadbin!! but obviously he cant be available all the time, meetings etc.
Soemtimes i find i can control it and i'm getting better at stopping before i go too far

Back