FRIDAY GIRLS

Thats really good - my fiance said he will do whatever it takes if losing weight is what i want to do he has even stopped buying his fave crisps even thou i said he dont have to suffer as there is always going to be foods that are a temptation as we have a 5 yr old little boy !

having kids makes it really hard, there's always stuff around of theirs thats tempting. I'm terrible with their left overs , but strangley never the carrots or broccoli !!

LOL - I make sure i put all the leftovers in the dogs bowl that way there is nothing to pick on a few mins after dinner

we dont have a dog!! I could try and teach the cat to bark!! OH gave her some left over sausage the other day-she just dragged it all around the floor and left a greasy trail!!

aww my dogs do exactly the same ! Well im nearly thru day 2 with no cheating and and half and hour of upper body fittness :)

Thank - you i think im over the worst now with feeling hungry and im enjoying all the fruit veg and salad so it was a good time to start when the sun is shining !

Bless ya Sarah, just read the intro thread. You have had it rough, haven't you sweetie? You're staying so positive though, just keep focused on the wonderful wedding coming up :) And your fiance sounds like a very special, very caring guy, I'm very happy you have him!

Taz: Wanna do my wedding too? Granted it's in 3 and half weeks, but I'm sure it'll get sorted :D

Bron

Wow Taz thats great you do know i will bombard you with questions and advice sooner or later dont you? :)
Bron thats why im so focused i cant keep putting on the weight every time im depressed or heartbroken !

It can be so easy to reach for the biscuit tin when you're feeling down, and it's such a hard habit to break! I had a rough time a few years ago, and flipped from barely eating anything to gorging myself stupid. But once the habit's broken, it's broken for good. You've been so strong so far, I know you'll do this :)

Bron

Yes im the most determined i have ever been so im gonna get to my goal weight without no problems !
Now that i have stopped bleeding after my latest miscarriage i feel like i can do a lot more workouts so im gonna go for it big time !

We're all behind you Sarah - this must be the most supportive forum on the web so you've come to the right place x

Wow Taz thats great you do know i will bombard you with questions and advice sooner or later dont you? :)
Bron thats why im so focused i cant keep putting on the weight every time im depressed or heartbroken !
Where in south wales are you hun?

Bron, is there still things you haven't done? If you need any help let me know

Yes im the most determined i have ever been so im gonna get to my goal weight without no problems !
Now that i have stopped bleeding after my latest miscarriage i feel like i can do a lot more workouts so im gonna go for it big time !

Sorry to hear about your m/c hun :hug: fingers crossed for you this week xx

Taz i live in llanelli near swansea ! Thanks Iona:)

Morning all, just letting you know that since i've had such a 'pants' week i'm not going to weigh in tomorrow. I'm going away for the weekend so will enjoy myself and restart diet officially on monday. But want to say good luck to everyone else

Thank you Kraze.

Love the hair - I've got a fair bit of purple in mine x

Back