FRIDAY GIRLS

Good luck tomorrow everyone. x x

Good luck tomorrow fellow Friday Girls. Rock on!!!

Good luck tomorrow girls im looking forward to the first weigh in to see how well i have done this first wk and its only been 4 days so a shorter week for me !

Good luck everyone.will be by on sunday to see how you've all done

Good luck everyone!

mommyb: No worries, I once didn't weigh for a good 3/4 weeks because I'd had so many pants weeks! There's no point in putting yourself though the worry, so wait until you feel more comfortable.

Sarah: Bless you, you're so focused and strong! I really admire you, babe, we'll be behind you every step of the way! I'm sure you'll have a great first weigh in!

I'm a bit dubious. I've worked so hard, and thought I could see a bit of a difference. But I'm just so frightened that it's going to be another STS or a gain... Finger's crossed though!

Bron

Good luck girls - I reckon everyone will beat me this week so don't worry everyone. I think it will be the week after next before we see any significant movement in the right direction. Be prepared to see a few more squatters down there - sorry x

A very special good luck message for this week's new Friday Girls. I'm gonna go diary hunting next week and visit some of you x

Morning all, first WI of the day and it's STS. It's ok though, I am pre menstrual so I am just pleased that it's not another gain!

Good luck everyone else x

STS for me this week. I'm happy with that after the awful week I've had. x

Well done on the STS Taz. Have a good day. x

Good luck everyone else. x

Well done with sts Taz - you did well x

I'm weighing in at 3lbs on - not too good but better than the 4lb I thought it was yesterday and far better than the scale breaker when I got home from holiday x

Right Girls - it's a copy and paste diy job this week

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire (1981)
Gemma (1986)

Copy and paste and add your result to your name (and your name if I've missed you out) then we can get a total and a Top Loser for the week x

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire (1981) -5lb (thats the 4lb gain + 1 gone!!!)
Gemma (1986)

Im a happy soul today! xxxx

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire (1981)
Gemma (1986) 4lb gain :cry:

Never mind Gemma - there's always next week. You can wave those squatter pounds goodbye x

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona -2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Gemma (1986) 4lb gain

well done on your loss Claire! :)

AT LAST!!! I bring good news!! I'm even internetting during working time, which is how happy I am!

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski) - 2 kilos (- 4.4lbs)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona -2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Gemma (1986) 4lb gain

Fairwell squatters!!! :D :D :D

Taz: Well done on the STS! And thanks for the offer of wedding advice. In theory there's not much left, just the niggly things to sort out, like fixing my car and planning when to send people to decorate the reception :confused:

Gem: Sucks there's been a gain, but at least it's better than what it could have been. The squatters will be gone before you know it :) If you're on diary hunts, there's a link to mine in my siggy :)

Jools: STS is still great, babe, it'll be a drop by next week.

Gemma: Don't fret the gain, there's plenty of time for the squatters to be kicked off :)

Claire: Great job, hun! Well done :D

Iona: Awesome, babe!

Good luck everyone else! And TGIF!

Bron

Gemstone 3lb+
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski) - 2 kilos (- 4.4lbs)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi) -5lb :) IM SO HAPPY !!!!!
Iona -2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Gemma (1986) 4lb gain

Well done to everyone else and good luck those yet to weigh. If i could do cartwheels i would!!!! 5lb in 5 days thats a 1lb a day:) : )

congrats ... i didnt see this thread and im a friday weigher lol... i lost 5 +1/2 lbs this week im so pleased!

everyone here is doing soo well.. and for all the STS weigh ins thats brill and its no gains so keep smiling..

Back