Jools sts (Frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bron (ski) - 2 kilos (- 4.4lbs)
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarah (chi)
Iona -2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire (1981) -5lb (thats the 4lb gain + 1 gone!!!)
Gemma (1986) 4lb gain
Now, i am not counting squatters, so its 2 off since last week. Ha, diets, who needs them!!!!!!!!!!!;)

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE SHED THIS WEEK, ALL THOSE THAT STS, AND ALL THOSE WITH A GAIN. WE ALL DESERVE A GROUP HUG :gen126: THE MAIN THING IS, THAT WE AWARE, WORKING AT IT IN OUR OWN DIFFERENT WAYS, AND NO GIVING UP. :happy096::worthy:

Kiirwarrr: Welcome! And awesome job on the weightloss! That's brill, mate!

Sarahchi: What a wonderful first weigh in! You've done so well, I'm so pleased for you!

Clarri: Awwww what a lovely message! Thank you babe, and well done for the loss :)

Bron

Well Done all...
Gem and Gem you can shift them lbs this week!
Taz glad you nearly in da zone too
xxxx

nice one on the losses :)

roll on next weigh in ;)

who is the biggest loser so far then..KiiRwarrr? although i think there's a few more to weigh in yet

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE SHED THIS WEEK, ALL THOSE THAT STS, AND ALL THOSE WITH A GAIN. WE ALL DESERVE A GROUP HUG :gen126: THE MAIN THING IS, THAT WE AWARE, WORKING AT IT IN OUR OWN DIFFERENT WAYS, AND NO GIVING UP. :happy096::worthy:

That's lovely Clarri (and well done on the loss). x

who is the biggest loser so far then..KiiRwarrr? although i think there's a few more to weigh in yet

I don't even think we've got her on the list. We'll have to add her.

Well done everyone! x

Gemstone +3lb
Silence
Clarri 2lbs
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski 4.4lb
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona 2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981 -5lb (thats the 4lb gain + 1 gone!!!)
Gemma1986
+4lb
Kiirwarr -5.5lb

Fantastic losses here this week! Gemstone, enjoy the looooooong weekend away and serve notice on the squatters when you get back. Gemma, what happened hun? Kick them out next week x

Good morning, im Debs started lipotrim yesterday,and would love to be a friday girl, whooo here we go, :D feeling really motivated after reading all the bits and bobs on this site, so sick of bulging out of my clothes and eating the contents of the fride, got my head into a really good place so here we go, the new start i have been looking for.good luck to all mwah

Welcome Debs, we are a random bunch on here of all different diets. The only thing we have in common is we all WI on a Friday and we all want to lose weight! x

I did put my loss up but it seems to have disappeared lol

Gemstone +3lb
Silence
Clarri
2lbs
Taz
sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
4.4lb
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi 5lb
Iona
2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
-5lb (thats the 4lb gain + 1 gone!!!)
Gemma1986
+4lb
Kiirwarr -5.5lb

Gemstone +3lb
Silence
Clarri 2lbs
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski 4.4lb
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi 5lb
Iona
2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Gemma1986 +4lb
Kiirwarr -5.5lb

Good morning, im Debs started lipotrim yesterday,and would love to be a friday girl, whooo here we go, :D feeling really motivated after reading all the bits and bobs on this site, so sick of bulging out of my clothes and eating the contents of the fride, got my head into a really good place so here we go, the new start i have been looking for.good luck to all mwah

Good luck Debs. I keep toying with the idea of lipotrim but that's as far as it gets !!

Gemstone +3lb
Silence -2lb
Clarri 2lbs
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski 4.4lb
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi 5lb
Iona
2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Gemma1986 +4lb
Kiirwarr -5.5lb

Take that squatters!!!

Well done everyone!
Sorry for the late result... I didn't have chance to get on the computer yesterday!

Hey girlies,

Only just spotted this thread and I always weigh in on a Friday, so can I join you please??? Lost 4lbs this week, woo-hoo!

Hey all, I'm also a Friday weigh-in-er !! I was on lipotrim for one week (lost 11lbs) but had an allergic reaction to it (was very ill!!) so I'm going to follow my own plan and will be weighing in on Fridays.

Tks, Minnie x

Gemstone +3lb
Silence -2lb
Clarri 2lbs
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski 4.4lb
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi 5lb
Iona
2lb
Zoe (fgs)
Caws +1lb
Gemma1986 +4lb
Kiirwarr -5.5lb
Stirky7 -4lb
Minnie

Welcome to all new Friday girls!

Thanks Taz x

:welcome: newbies. x

Back