FRIDAY GIRLS

Totally get you there Stirky, I always feel so nervous friday morning. It's the worst kind of stage fright, the worst nerves before a sports match, the worst pre-exam nerves and the worst case of killer, man eating butterflies all rolled into one.

I'm not a dramatic sort.

Bron

G'luck all you wonderful Friday Girls, and hi to all the newbies!!! Wow, we are a force to be reckoned with now eh!!
I will be weighing, but as Im not physically (or mentally) dieting anymore, I dont know what to expect. See you tomorrow. xxx

Love the piccie of the big chair and little people Clarri - It's great!

Good luck to all the Friday Girls (in their multitudes) for tomorrow. I am not holding out much hope for myself as it won't be a loss but the race is on for the balloon - someone has to have it - who will it be?

The first one is me and my Mum, the second is the girls, or the three monkeys (bigger pic), and the third is me enjoying a glass of wine in the sun last weekend. xxx

Attachments

• 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 30
I stayed the same which I am happy with, I didn't gain!

Gemstone
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona

Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnie

Good luck everyone

Gemstone
Silence

Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona

Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986 4.5 0ff :D
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnie

Well done Gemma, that's great! x :D

Gemstone
Silence not weighing this week
Clarri

Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona

Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnie

Hey Guys. I don't quite know how it happened but "computer said YES this morning" scales gave me sts - happy with that one but more than a little surprised! Squatters beware - I'm on the war path (squatters shaking in their smelly boots and worried)

Gemstone sts
Silence

Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnie
Debs (mwah)
Georgiestar

Hey - well done Gemma - Do we have a serious contender for the balloon this week?

Fingers crossed Gemma - it's a great result whatever x

2lbs down for me, was hoping for a little more (3!) after last week, but that's good all the same!

Gemstone sts
Silence
not weighing this week
Clarri
Taz
sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona

Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lbs off
Minnie

Yes that's a great loss Gemma, well done!

well I first stepped on the scales it said -1lb then i stepped on it again it said + 1 lb, oh well whatever the true result I feel that I have eaten well this week.

Hey girls, wondered if i could be part of your weekly weigh-in, think it could really give me a boost!

lost 3lbs this week, hurrah!
:)

Well done everyone!! No gains so far, excellente!

Georgie: Hate when that happens. I used to do three weighs and take an average, but it's harder to do on analogue scales. I've added you to the list and put you as a STS :)

Lynsey: Sure you're welcome! I've added you to the list too, great job on the loss!

The needle was leaning above the 62 mark, but it's hard to tell for certain on analogue scales. Plus measured my waist, and I'm an inch smaller round there. So I'm calling it a STS :)

Gemstone sts
Silence
not weighing this week
Clarri
Taz
sts
Jools (frijj) sts
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski sts
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona

Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lbs off
Minnie
Georgiestar
sts
Lynsey 3lbs off

Good luck all those to clock in!

Bron

cool thanks bron :) welldone with your result!

Back