FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Taz. I knew I could rely on you to fill in the details x

Ok, so, so far we're looking at Brum on Saturday 10th October? That right?

Me too. I can def make it that day. Will peops be staying over? I dont want to be on my own??? (big wuss that I am!!!).
xx

Me & Les will be staying. x

I could be convinced to stay, maybe the Saturday night. I should think I'll be working on the Friday.

Ooooo I'm excited!

Don't know yet about staying but the date and place defo ok with me x

So, for the meet, if we are agreeing on 10th October in Brum, can someone who lives locally do some investigating into hotels??? I presume that we will sort of meet in the hotel?? Im getting so excited!!! Need to decide for sure soon so I can book flights cause they will only get more expensive.
xx

Jury's is the place we usually meet Clarri as it's got a big bar area.

That's where Les & I stayed last time too. x

Have a great day everyone. x :)

So are you looking at staying Saturday night?
I think since it's so far in the future I can build the cost of a night in a hotel into the budget. :)
Do let us know when you're booked and all confirmed Clarri.
Have a nice day everyone!

When we did the Brum meet earlier in the year some people stayed at Jurys. We met there and they aparently did special rates (I don't know what they were). The parking was easy and the venue seemed fine. I don't really know what else is available in the area or what people are prepared to pay/can afford x

Wow - Jurys is VERY expensive!

That's for just one night. If anyone is planning on staying Friday & Saturday it's only £55.

Back