Stirky7 3lbs off!
Minnieme
Georgiestar + 1lb
Lynsey STS
Zoe
Katie 2lbs off
Minime 2lbs off

Last edited:
How come Stirky didnt get a balloon too!!!!!!
Congrats everyone.
Ps. I got rid of all squatters and a couple more, back down to 201, lowest in 3 weeks, but not counting a si this week. Just wanted to tell you all.
xxx

Sorry - head not in the right place Clarri. I've sorted it now - glad you mentioned it - Thanks x

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Thanks Gem! So pleased this week as didn't expect that loss and I got the ballon too!! :happy036::woohoo::party0011: Just got to keep it up now for next weigh in lol!

I can't believe only 2 days to go for Friday weigh in - where has this week gone?

The balloon is blown up and ready to be personalised - whose name will be on it? :confused:

I'm getting used to sts now and I'm hoping I don't break that with a gain this week - out tonight celebrating and a child's birthday tomorrow so big on danger zones :eek:

I think it is really extra important in this weather to keep hydrated and I'm sure that helps with the general functioning of the body too.

Good luck Friday Girls - I look forward to seeing all the results x :D

Welll i'll be lucky if i loose this week infact i think i will gain a few!! I blame the sunshine for making me drink double vodkAS!!!

love katie
xx

Naughty sunshine - Bad sunshine - what an awful thing for it to do Katie!!!!!

Of course you can join us lemon elmo. When you are ready just copy and paste the entire list and add your name and weightloss to it. Your name will automatically stay on for the following week and you can add your numbers as you get them. I usually do a final count-up on Saturday evening and award the balloon for the biggest loser of the week so make sure you don't miss it x

Well hello again lovely ladies!!! How has everything been?? I will catch up and read back posts soon but just thought I'd say hi :D

Hello everybody!

Hope you're all ready for tomorrow! I don't have any scales here, and after loads of wedding food, I don't have any inclination either :D We'll see how the week goes before we see Bron remove her Squatter Free banner!

Bron

I'm not expecting much tomorrow, will be happy with 1lb tbh esp after a good loss last week. But don't care as have actually been and bought jeans this week for a party on Sunday. Had to take them back as they were too big and change them for a 14, so very happy with that! Woo-hoo!

Hi everyone!
Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone. x x

Hello everybody!

Hope you're all ready for tomorrow! I don't have any scales here, and after loads of wedding food, I don't have any inclination either :D We'll see how the week goes before we see Bron remove her Squatter Free banner!

Bron

Hiya hun

sorry im kinda new around here!! Lol Whats this squatter all about lol

LOve katie xxxx

Ps everyone else good luck for tomorrow!!! I neeed it lol:7834: <---- too much of that this week - its the sunshines fault!!
xxx

Back