FRIDAY GIRLS

But of course... all are welcome to join the Friday girls!!!
Welcome to the gang Miss Q.

Welcome Miss Q Just add your name onto the end of the list when you have weighed in next Friday x

Wow thanks girls, I can't believe I got the balloon my 1st week :happy036: I have printed it out and stuck it on my fridge ;) hahaha...

Karen X

Bit late reporting in lol!

Pah another week STS for me :( that's 4 in a row now, not good!

Gemstone
Silence - +3lbs
Clarri -2lb
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb) -2lbs
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 STS!!! Grrr!
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 1lb off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21 - 1.5 lbs off
Kj2s -3lbs

sts is just that Stirky - no gain so no extra ground to make up or squatters to shift, in fact just the same problem you had last week. Draw a line in the sand and try again x

Errr!! Can i be naughty and weigh tomorrow morning?

Its just i am going away on friday till mon so will be super super busy friday morn?

Please!!!

Luv katie!!

Ps i think i will be a sts as i have not been too strict on my self but i have still been swimming twice!!!

Go for it!
Good luck hun!

Good luck Kae.

Where are you off to for the weekend? x :D

Its only butlins at skegness but i have a baby (well shes 1) and she had pneumonia when she was 4 weeks old so shes been quite poorly with that! so we didnt want to go abroad with her being so young and her chest is still a bit weak bless.

We went last year and they loved it! Plus gandma is coming (ahem babysitter alert!!!) So i am planning on eating drinking and being merry!!! But will be doing lots of swimming, running around after bambinos and dancing of course!! woooop!!

Luv katie

xxx

Have fun Kae! We're off camping in Dorset next week with the kids, really looking forward to it, just hope the weather is nice!

It's a yes from me too Katie - enjoy your weekend. I think you're very brave weighing in early x

Have fun Kae! We're off camping in Dorset next week with the kids, really looking forward to it, just hope the weather is nice!

Thanks hun!!! Ohhh sounds lovely hope the weather stays nice!!
It's a yes from me too Katie - enjoy your weekend. I think you're very brave weighing in early x
Ohhh me too!! i knew what i would weigh b4 i got weighed!! Ive been a little too lienient with my will power this week! Its the sunshines fault! when ever it makes an appearance my diet flies outta window lol

xx

Hello ladies!!

sts for me!! i was expecting it tho!! Fingers crossed for next weeks lol!! im going half board when i go away...eeeek!!

good luck for your weigh ins and thanks for lettin me weigh early! I'll kick my self if i get on scales in morning and it say ive lost half a stone lol!!:innocent0001:

luv katie xxx

Gemstone
Silence
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - sts:sigh:
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21 -
Kj2s

Well done on the sts Kae. Enjoy your hols. x :D

thanks guys xxxx

Good luck tomorrow everyone. x :D

Well done kicking us off with your sts Katie and enjoy your hols. Good luck everyone else for tomorrow x

Back