FRIDAY GIRLS

well done karen!!

well i forgot to update ya on tues!!!

You'll never guess how much weight i put on in 4days!! I really didnt hold back on the food girls!!!! i had a cooked breakfast every morning, burger kings, chips, cider, crisps, pot noodles, pastys, puddings, sweets..... need i go on? heheh

Well put 5... yes 5lbs on!! so i working my butt off to get rid before friday lol!!

I joined a gym on tues and im really really enjoying it....!! I cant believe those words came outta my mouth...(off my fingers lol)

wish me luck for friday girls ... im gunna need it!!

luv katie
xxx

Please dont strip me of my squatter free title!!

Last edited:
Katie - that's holidays for you but all power to you for working at it and showing those squatters who is boss. It is very possible to get new squatters off quickly as they haven't yet taken posession and settled in so clever of you to tackle the problem immediately.

Good luck for tomorrow - I hope you get a good result for your efforts x

gooood luck for tomorra every one!!

i can not wait to jump on those scales tomorrow baby!!! i have worked so hard since tuesday!! ive been to the gym 3 times and also been swimming once! tonite i have done 1000 sit up on OH ab king!!...pheeeew!! i got exhasted just typing that heheh

Good luck everyone. I am not making an excuse but my scales are totally awol at the moment. Bathroom is gutted and scales - who knows where? I will be weighing in either the Friday after I come home or the Friday after that, depending on when I get the bathroon back together. Have a successful time while I'm away and I will get back on course when I come back and start kicking arse - who knows I may even get the balloon one week (was that a pig I saw flying past?....)

Good morning campers.

I got a 3lb loss this week WHOOOOPPPEEEEEEE!!!!

Happy with that, you may have guessed!

Gem - Don't worry with everything in chaos you can be forgiven for not weighing, you get back into it when you're good and ready :D

Thanks Ellie - glad you understand. I will try to catch up with the balloons when I get back so if you are the winner you WILL still get the balloon (even if a couple of weeks late) - that is of course unless someone else decided to award it.

Have a good couple of weeks everyone and I'm hoping I don't come back with too many squatters x

:cross: Just to keep the list going and in case we forget someone or they feel left out - Good luck to everyone :cross:

Gemstone
Silence
Clarri -
Taz
Jools (frijj) -
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) - 3lb
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 -
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - sts
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
Kj2s

Well done Ellie and Jane so far - fantastic x :)

Morning ladies!! i have never been sooo please to sts! I got weighed on tues and id put 5 lbs on since my 4 day break last weekend and ive worked sooooo hard since! Ive been to gym 3 times and swimming once! All in 3 days lol!

so sts for me!! wooooooooooooop

good luck fo those who r still to weigh and good luck to gem on having ya bathroom fitted! Have a fab holiday! You deserve to have a great time!!
t

luv katie

Gemstone
Silence
Clarri -
Taz
Jools (frijj) -
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) - 3lb
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 -
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - sts
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
Kj2s

Gemstone
Silence
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) +3.25lbs :(
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) -3lb
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie sts
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
Kj2s

Hello ladies - I didn't weigh in this morning as I slept in. OOOPS!!! Was almost late for work.
Well done to everyone - especially Ellie!!!

Ooo squeeeee! do I get the balloon this week then?! :D

Hello ladies - I didn't weigh in this morning as I slept in. OOOPS!!! Was almost late for work.
Well done to everyone - especially Ellie!!!

i am loving your new pic!!!
u look soooo good!!

I've been away this week so didn't weigh in - I'll try and do it tomorrow morning although I'm expecting again !

I'm going to get back on it properly when I move (next week sometime) because it slowly creeps back on and I can feel the difference.

Well done to everyone celebrating losses!

I'm being a chicken and not weighing again for a couple of weeks, enough time to make a dent in the damage I've done! See you in a fortnight, with any luck :D

Bron

Hiya guys. Weighed in this morning as back from our hols, pleased to report I've sts after a week of non dieting :)
Gemstone
Silence
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj) +3.25lbs :(
Jane (mommyb) sts
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) -3lb
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws