FRIDAY GIRLS

Had to weigh in a day early this week as I'm not home til weds and there's no way I could wait that long! :D

Just one pound again this week but still heading in the right direction.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

Well Done x

Morning Ladies. It's a 1lb loss for me this week. Every little counts, right?

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Well despite having a bad day yesterday and the day before, I didn't gain anything just maintained where I was at before then. Phew. So that's a 3lb loss for me this week! Now I need to really focus so I can finally beat this 14st curse of mine.

Silence -1lb
PB (Ellie) -3lb

Well done girls - yes every little counts and 1lb is absolutely brilliant. Ellie - 3lb is amazing x

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)gained 2 lbs
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) lost 3lbs
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

2 squatters for me this week, but given that on tuesday they had another SIX mates:eek: i think i've pulled it back quite well:)

well done every one! i actually forgot that it was weight day today!! well its a 2lbs loss for me good luck every one

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Bronski
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Lol my STS was still on there from last week, prob will be the same this week but I'm going to weigh in in the morning. Just started JUDDD yesterday and they say it's better to weigh after a down day (which I'm on today), so will report in tomorrow :) Tho think that sts will be staying, only be really good half of the past week!

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Bronski
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

So, I have another lb on this morning. I stood on the scales expecting more, so now I have 5 squatters to get rid of in the next 2 weeks. Can be done!!

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Clarri +1lb :(
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Bronski
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Well done everyone else. x

Not so bad Clarri - I don't wanna know what I've put on in the 12 days I was away. I'll give myself chance to lose a bit before I go searching for the scales x

I've more or less stayed the same over the last couple of weeks.

I've got some new scales (as I've moved) and will be starting again properly (again !!)

never mind caws!! put it be hind you and start a fresh!!!

good luck luv katiexxx

ps sts is not a bad thing!

Well done everyone for losses and positive thinking.
Onwards and downwards Friday Girls!!!

STS for me this week. I thought I had only been good half the week, but just looked back and I was 100% every day apart from bank hol Monday. Plus did quite a lot of exercise. BUT I didn't weigh in last week as we'd been away on holiday and couldn't weigh until Sunday, so I believe I probably had a couple of squatters! Maybe I should've been brave and weighed in lol! Definitely going for a loss next Friday :D

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Bronski
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Hi, I have lost 2lbs this week, well done everyone :D

Karen x

Gemstone
Silence -1lb
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Bronski
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs off
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - 2lbs :)

Woop woop well done all! Great results for many. Even if it's STS that's way better than putting on.. and Even if it's squatters then the quicker it's gone on, the quicker it'll fall off again if you banish em quick!

Good luck Gem for when you find your scales.. And caws, I read somewhere of someone who lost over 100lb by healthy eating and exercise: She promised herself one thing, to commit to recommit. I.e. she promised herself that no matter how many times it took of restarting, she would keep on persisting. And she did it, she lost a vast amount of weight.
I found that quite inspiring to know that it's kind of ok to have ups and downs on the road to weight loss - what matters is making sure you keep trying.

Commit to recommit - I like that lots - in fact that's what will get you there in the end. Failure is not an option and as I keep saying, it's a journey with twists and turns and a few stop-overs - then you continue on your way x

Back