FRIDAY GIRLS

Yep, you fall down, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. It's the only way to do it. If we gave up the the first hurdle or at the first fall I don't think any of us would be here today!

Too true, and getting past those hurdles and pit falls just make us stronger and more determined than ever x

Yay - best foot forward Girls - we'll all get there x

good luck for tomorrow ladies! I have not touched a drop of alcohol this week so am hoping for a good loss! If not im going to celebrate with a nice bottle of vodka hehehe

g.gif
o.gif
o.gif
d.gif
empty.gif
l.gif
u.gif
c.gif
k.gif

empty.gif

Oooo.... Vodka - I always have that in but never drink it. I use it as alcohol in some of my natural preparations like tinctures and creams.

Good luck everyone - I'm still without my scales but will defo dig them out over the weekend and weigh in for next Friday x

God luck girlies, I'm hopeful for a loss after a 100% week on a new plan! :cross: If I don't have a loss tomorrow I will cry! :cry:

You better had then - I don't want you to be upset x

gem - well if theres any going spare i shall gladly accept free vodka hehehe

clarri - im sure u will be ok! if u do have a gain im sure u will be more motivated to get rid! its hard to get tuned back into you mojo when u had a holiday!

stirky - ive been following your diary on the juddders thead an know how hard you have worked! fingers crossed hunny

im off to bed now... i read on a exercise website you burn 350 cals when sleeping... get in!! hehe

luv katiexx

Morning ladies!
It's a very disappointing 3 squatters for me this week, but my hormones are playing up. It's been a pretty bad food week, so I was expecting a gain.
Good luck to everyone else!

Gemstone
Silence +3lb :(
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

gem - well if theres any going spare i shall gladly accept free vodka hehehe

clarri - im sure u will be ok! if u do have a gain im sure u will be more motivated to get rid! its hard to get tuned back into you mojo when u had a holiday!

stirky - ive been following your diary on the juddders thead an know how hard you have worked! fingers crossed hunny

im off to bed now... i read on a exercise website you burn 350 cals when sleeping... get in!! hehe

luv katiexx

I'm reckoning that my interrupted sleep pattern this year has had a huge part to play in my squatter situation - that and stress (makes you pile it on in all the wrong places) :eek: I am determined though so it is just a blip :)

Silence - 3 squatters can be evicted - tell them where to go :D Hormones are not always our friends are they?

Good luck everyone x :)

Woo-hoo! At last after weeks of hardly losing a thing, finally 3lbs gone!!! New juddd plan is suiting me :D

Thanks Kae, yes really stuck to it this week and has paid off! Quite easy to stick to too, a lot easier than I thought it'd be tbh!

Gemstone
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 lost 3lbs! :D
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Last edited:
Silence sure you'll sonn get rid of those squatters, hormones huh, I get that problem too :(

Hi Friday girlies. Well a sts this week for me, thats from last week, so my mega overeating at the weekend and beginning of week probably had resulted in a few squatters which I didnt know were there and have now gone again. Im readjusting my ticker, as Im determined to be true to myself about this journey and keeping it at what I was 3 weeks ago is not honest.
SILENCE - you have gotten rid of squatters before, they will go again.
STIRKY - Congrats. Great going.
And good luck to everyone else. xx

Gemstone
Clarri STS
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Morning ladies! well its a 2lb loss for me! So not drinking made no difference at all! Just made me eat more! well done stirky! You really deserve the loss! An well done clarri! Silence do u drink green tea? i find that at my totm i retain water and green tea sorts that out for me! You can easily get rid of the squatters hun!

Gemstone
Clarri STS
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s a

Gemstone
Clarri STS
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - 2lbs :confused:

Hello everyone,

I have lost 2lbs as well this week and like Katie the stopping drinking has made absolutely no difference!!!:badmood:I think you all know what that means tonight....

Well done everyone

Karen X

Gemstone
Clarri STS
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - 2lbs :confused:

Hello everyone,

I have lost 2lbs as well this week and like Katie the stopping drinking has made absolutely no difference!!!:badmood:I think you all know what that means tonight....

Well done everyone

Karen X

well done on the 2lbs karen!....clinck....cheeers

Hicccup!!

2lbs is a great loss so I wouldn't be disappointed with that :)

Hi,

I am not dissapointed, I am grateful for a loss, any loss... Its just that I have really struggled staying away from the booze so far this month (geez I sound like an alchoholic :eek:) and I was hoping all the effort would show in my weight loss but it hasn't made a difference, but like you say 2lb IS a great loss :)

p.s. cheers Katie :greenapple: I will be thinking of you tonight when I crack open my Zinfandel :party0019: (which just happens to be my favourite wine)

Karen X

Back