FRIDAY GIRLS

Gee that's a fantastic loss! :D

Just a suggestion, cos it seems like there's a fair few friday people who aren't around.. Should we make a separate list each week.. i.e. just add your name to the list with weight loss, then the next person copies that list?

Gee that's a fantastic loss! :D

Just a suggestion, cos it seems like there's a fair few friday people who aren't around.. Should we make a separate list each week.. i.e. just add your name to the list with weight loss, then the next person copies that list?

That might be an idea.... There seems to be a lot of people who have joined us and haven't returned for one reason or another.

Not bothered either way as long as people don't feel excluded x

Yes I thought that the other week too, there are a lot that don't post their wi, would be easier with just those that do post it.

I'm a STS this week

Gemstone STS
Silence -4.5lbs
Clarri - 2lbs
Jane (mommyb)1lb
Ellie (purple butterfly) - 2lbs
Caws STS
Stirky7 - 1lb
Katie + 1.5
kj2s - 5
Redkoala -4
Sanicholl sts
LaLaLou - 2.75

I think I've kept everyone on the list who has posted so names can be added as and when.

That's easier Caws, looks better too!

well done to all the losses and sts!!! what a fab week for everyone!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes - absolutely brilliant - hope to join in next weeks fabulous figures too x

Well done all you Friday Girls (and boy) It's been an absolutely fantastic week for losses - here's to another super week - Good Luck x​

The balloon this week goes to Karen - Well Done - it was tough competition x

Gemstone STS
Silence -4.5lbs
Clarri - 2lbs
Jane (mommyb)1lb
Ellie (purple butterfly) - 2lbs
Caws STS
Stirky7 - 1lb
Katie + 1.5
kj2s - 5
Redkoala -4
Sanicholl sts
LaLaLou - 2.75

Wow thanks Gem, and well done to everyone this week, we had some fantastic losses :D

Good luck for next week all

Karen X

well done karen!!

Yes well done karen and everybody else esp Silence and Red, it was close this week!

Thanks everyone :D

Karen X

Yes good luck everybody, will be Saturday for me this week :)

Back