FRIDAY GIRLS

Yeah good luck everyone and may the biggest loser win :)

good luck every one!!

This is gunna get verry confusing for me! Ive joined rc so weigh on a tues but i dont wanna leave friday girls so im gunna get weighed on fridays too!!!

Hehehe

good luck friday girls & red & sat girl stirky!! ;)

Only Sat girl this week, back to Fri next week, then Sat again lol lol! See you're not the only confusing Friday girl ;)

Good luck everyone - I won't be fighting anyone for the balloon this week x

Morning all. Hope it's a good WI for everyone!
It's an STS this week, which I'm pleased about as I spent half the week ill and not dieting, haven't exercised and had a monstrous portion of paella and a couple of glasses of wine on a night out with my friend last night.
Are we doing the *add your name to the bottom of the list* thing this week?

Silence- STS

OMG i am sooooo happy! I had a mega booze up with the girls i used to go to college with so it was a special occ! It seems Rosemary conley is amazing! Ive been on it sence weds and since last fri i have lost 3.5lbs!!! i could jump up and down!!! ..... so long squatters!!! Well done every one!!!

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Katie - 3.5lbs:wee:

Wow great going already girlies, I'll let you know in the morning how I've done.

Well done Girls.

I've been really busy this morning and forgot to hop on the scales first thing so I've decided to give this week a miss as well as next week when I'm away.

When I get back I plan to launch a full scale squatter attack and get back to my ticker by Christmas latest - that will be a result for a very difficult year.

Good luck everyone for the week ahead - I'm deserting you for just over a week so I'll look forward to catching up with your progress when I get back x

3 evil little squatters evicted for me too :D:D:D

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Ellie (PB) - 3lbs

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Ellie (PB) - 3lbs
Redkoala - STS

I STS this week nooooooooooo!=] well done on the losses

Well done for maintaining Red. It was a fabulous week for Friday Girls in general last week and sts is more than respectable - Brilliant!!!

Its a STS for me this week, I haven't been keeping a food log or weighing and measuring so thats why :eek: Well done Clarri & Ellie on you 3lbs and Katie 3 and a half thats fantastic :D

Good luck everyone else

Karen X

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Ellie (PB) - 3lbs
Redkoala - STS
Karen (kj2s) - STS

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Ellie (PB) - 3lbs
Redkoala - STS
Karen (kj2s) - STS
MommyB - gained 1lb

one on for me this week,was expecting it so line drawn and here's to next week.

well done/good luck to everyone else

Well done for everyone on great losses! Even sts is great, your bodies readjusting as you rightly said, Gem. and Janey well done on remaining positive about your gain, it'll come off it's only one measly lb!
:D

I did manage to hop on the scale and was 2lb up but that was after porridge and copious amounts of coffee so I'm not logging that as a number - in any case I reckon I'll have been building up leg muscle with the Tai Chi. I'm feeling really buzzed today and I'm attributing that to the Tai Chi too. So there we have it - still no numbers from Gem x

Silence - STS
Clarri - 3lbs
LaLaLou - STS
Ellie (PB) - 3lbs
Redkoala - STS
Karen (kj2s) - STS
MommyB - + 1lb
caws + 0.5lb

Well done everyone !

Back