FRIDAY GIRLS

Not doing bad youself this week Katie lol, but I told you I was after the ballon lol!!! Of course catching the nasty lurgy might've helped out a little bit! Teeheehee!!!

After a sts last week shifted another 2lbs this week well done to all.

MommyB (jane) -1 lb
PB (Ellie) - 1.75lb off
LaLaLou -2.75lbs
Stirky - 5lbs off :wee:
Redkoala - 2lbs off
Katie - 3.5 off

Fantastic, well done all friday girls and guy! Stirky, 5lb is incredible, that sounds like a good lurgy to get can you pass it on to me?!

2.5lb off for me today - everyone seems to have a good week so far, well done :D

MommyB (jane) -1 lb
PB (Ellie) - 1.75lb off
LaLaLou -2.75lbs
Redkoala - 2lbs off
Katie - 3.5 off
Caws -2.5lb

Sorry I'm late, I had a bad day yesterday so its a STS again for me this week

Karen X

MommyB (jane) -1 lb
PB (Ellie) - 1.75lb off
LaLaLou -2.75lbs
Redkoala - 2lbs off
Katie - 3.5 off
Caws -2.5lb
Kj2s - STS

Hey - I'm back and well impressed. Well done Katie for last week for winning the balloon

Yay Stirky for this week 5lb is fabby

A topical balloon this week x

Oh heyyyyyy welcome back gem! :D we missed ya dear.

Welcome back Gem! Thank you for my pumpkin yayayayay!!!! I'm just hoping the critters stay off this week, yikes!

You deserved it Stirky - although I reckon there might have been some witchy magic to get such a fantastic result - Well done you x

Hehe yeah maybe she bewitched the scales!

I reckon so -

Hubble-bubble on the scale
Make them squatters weep and wail

Spooky!!!!!!

I think I'm going to try that this week. Though maybe it won't work cos halloween is over ;)

Hahaha, could be, also could be because I'd hardly eaten a thing all week and what I did eat was soon evicted! Plus side of a nasty lurgy bug, I reckon some of it might go back on this week now I'm eating again :( I won't be happy! Trying to get back on plan properly but it's always hard to after you've been poorly isn't it! Hmmm!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeek strirky has the lurgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really was hubble-bubble then Stirky - poor you. You could still keep the weight off if you have a good week - I know what you mean though about getting back on course when you've been unwell.

Good luck this week x

:sigh:

im afraid all this weighin is no good for me so i am sad to say i am going to have to leave fridays. i dont want to but im getting so confused and dependant on my scales its all i am thinkin about. i weigh on my docsd once a month, my RC class once a week and my own scales 5 times a day:rolleyes:.

surely this can not be healthy! sooooooo i have decided im going to stick to my RC class once a week and take the batteries out of mine and ask OH to hide it some where!

awwwwwwww im gunna miss you guys! maybe when im a little more stable i will pop back to fridays!

so its good by for now! i will still pop in and see how u guys r doing!!

:break_diet:

love katie
xxxxxxxx

ps good luck for tomorrow ladies!!!!!!!!!! and red of course!:D

Reactions: Taz
How dare you leave us. Goodluck for 2moro all.

Katies not in our gang now :( waaaawwwaaww

awwww im sowwy red! just finding it reealllllllllllllly hard jumping on the scales all the time! Its stamping out my motivation !!!

anyways i might give some one else a chance of having the balloon heheheh (...ahen only had it once outta about 6 months hehehe)

goodluck red!

Back