FRIDAY GIRLS

Sorry to see you are leaving Kae but I know what you mean. Get your head straight and we will see you back here soon x

Reactions: kae
awww thanks taz! an thanks for the rep too!

good luck for tomoz!!

luv katie
xxx

Katie - it is really hard sometimes and we have to do what we have to do to see us through. Don't be a stranger though cos we've got to know and like you on here. When you are ready to come back to Friday Girls we'll be ready and waiting to have the balloon nicked - you will be missed x

thanks gem! i will really miss you guys but i need to tackle my unheathly obbsession with the scales! one a week is more thank enough! will defo pop back to catch up with you guys tho!

thanks for your support gem! means alot!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's still here when you need it Katie x

I'm still scale-dodging while I am ill. I think I am only about 2lb adrift though so not too bad. Good luck everyone x

Morning, I'm back.

1lb loss for me this week. Was hoping for a better start but there's always next week.

Good luck everyone! x :D

Good Morning Friday Girls (Red included)

Well don Jools and welcome back x

The weigh in reveals 4 squatters still on from my holiday in Cornwall. Although they haven't budged this week I am confident I will make headway by next Friday so all is cool - They don't belong and I don't intend to give them free accomodation :p so there. Watch this space for a good squatter eviction next week :)

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Gemstone 4 squatters (days numbered)

Well despite being 900cals under my calorie allowance for the week, I got one squatter. Putting that down to TOTM. Plus it's not so bad, I was cursing yesterday cos according to the scale I'd put 4 squatters on.

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Ellie - 1 squatter

Maybe your body is on starvation mode and saving the calories for a famine (our bodies always fear the worst and prepare). Might be worth getting your metabolism moving with a little energy food and show it all is well x

Well, I was going to avoid weighing, but I did, and have 4 squatters. 2 jumped on in the hospital, and 2 have come aboard since Ive been home, and its not really a surprise cause Ive gone mental with the food. :mad: Monday is restart. Those squatters will be gone. Good luck everyone and Jools, whoo hoo!! xx

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Ellie - 1 squatter
Clarri - 4 squatters too :sigh:

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Clarri 4 squatters (days numbered)

Well done Clarri (squatters completely understandable) - You have gone through so much this last week or two. I have taken the liberty of adding you to the list with the "intention to squat" documented x

A wee half pound off for me this week, just glad that it's something off, as it's my totm too, grr!

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
LaLaLou 0.5lb off

Well done Louise - a wee 0.5 is better than my 4 squatters x

That's just what they are - they've arrived without permission, they don't belong and they're not staying x

Unfortunately guys 2lb on this week for me, purely my own fault for falling off the wagon whilst my other halfs nana stayed for a week and a half for our youngest birthday. They WILL be shifted by next weekend!

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
LaLaLou 0.5lb off
Sanicholl 2lb on

Hey girls (and me) i had an ok week this week lost 2lbs, if you like you can check my sig for my diary for more info =] well done to all this week.

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
LaLaLou 0.5lb off
Sanicholl 2lb on
Redkoala 2lbs off

Appears that somehow I got deleted from the list so just re-adding.
Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Ellie - 1 squatter
LaLaLou 0.5lb off
Sanicholl 2lb on
Redkoala 2lbs off

Taz SD
Jools 1lb off
Ellie - 1 squatter