FRIDAY GIRLS

Thanks and good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Karen x

Karen - you deserved the balloon last week, well done.

After considering scale dodging I decided to step on the scales anyway and see what I'd done with my awful week. I was pleasantly surprised to read sts. Good luck everyone else x

Gem - sts

Well done Gem. Following your "good" example it's the same for me this week too! ;)

Gem - sts
Jools - sts

Good luck everyone. x x :)

I'm scale dodging.

Good luck all!

Yes I'm not weighing this week again, hopefully will next week, I haven't had a great month lol, just leaving the scales alone for a while lol!

Good luck everybody else x

Hey Gem, with everyone scale dodging this week we're on for a joint balloon this week having not even lost anything!!! :8855:

1lb off for me lol had a bad chest infection so been slacking on the old gym this week lol. Did u miss last weeks? I cant remember lol. Bringing my total to 2stones 2lbs loss! Woohoo

Gem - sts
Jools - sts
Redkoala - 1lb off

I didn't see your numbers last week Red but they are duly noted this week. Well done, you've robbed me and Jools of taking the balloon with sts - that would've been funny x

Hey everyone, I've had another good week and lost 2lbs, maybe I'm on a roll :D

Karen x

Gem - sts
Jools - sts
Redkoala - 1lb off
kj2s -2lbs

That's it - no balloon for Red either. Just goes to show you really do have to work at it to get the balloon.

Well done Karen x

Ah well Jools - it was good while it lasted...... x

Sowwy.... x

Haha! You almost had the balloon there jools and gem! But well done kj2s!

Apology accepted Karen - we didn't really deserve it did we x

Ah well Jools - it was good while it lasted...... x

Maybe if I put a bit of effort in next week I can get it for real!! lol x ;)

Well done Karen. x :D

Oh dear, I'm sts aswell. Only 4 weeks till Christmas and I'm not doing very well at all !!

Gem - sts
Jools - sts
Redkoala - 1lb off
kj2s -2lbs
caws - sts

Last edited:
He he - we're bad this week aren't we - still never mind we can do better next week!!!!

Well done everyone - and especially Karen who has claimed the balloon for the second week running x

Back