FRIDAY GIRLS

Sugar- Thanks! I'd love to fit in size 14 too, it's just this one dress I think cos it's stretchy. I'm more of a size 16 I think, not too sure.

Caws- Thank you :) You've done really well, great news!

Red, how has our man done this week?

How about our newbies Bev and Bowyera?

:)

They're too late for the balloon - it's yours!!!! Again!!!

:D haha thanks Gem, so pleased!

Hopefully I won't steal it away from Sugar and Kookie next week lol.

:wavey: hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining the party! Looking forward to the weigh-ins (on the good weeks of course ;) )

Welcome Syrinx - the more the merrier x :)

Sugar-Haha, I still feel bad.

Syrinx-glad you've joined us :) Already looking forward to everybody's losses this week!

Don't feel bad Peachy - you really deserved it x

Sorry i forgot all about the friday girls lol. Anyways i lost another pound this week :D Well done to all!!!!

Hi Wannabeaminime - welcome to minis and welcome to Friday Girls x

Wannabe-I've already welcomed you in another thread but welcome to the Friday Girls :)

Red-How dare you forget about us :( lol. Well done on your -1!

So I cheated a little this week... well it was kind of an experiment. Since I'm leaving next Tuesday, I thought I could weigh in yesterday to compare and I'd weigh in then to to see precisely how much I'd lost on holidays. I really resisted it yesterday but this morning I did no such thing.

Anyway, so it's an early weigh in, I'll see if anything changes on Friday which I doubt but as of now I'm on -2. Also lost an inch on my bust, a half inch on my waist, and another half on my hips. It's like I'm melting! :D

Wow Peachy thats great going.

I've got a feeling my ever random totm is on the way so may not be the week to get back on track after all if it is as I was +1lb last month even though I'd been behaving (on the plus its like I lose two weeks worth the following week)

Welcome new people. I'm vaguely following the Rosemary Conley low gi hip and thigh, but its just a general healthy eating/calorie counting trying to focus where we can on low gi & low fat foods. I saw 'we' as I'm dieting alongside my dh who's slightly ahead of me at -16lb

Peachy! what a shock after the 7lb last week x

Back