FRIDAY GIRLS

Hey everyone :) mind if I join you? Although this Friday will be the first time i'll have weighed myself in months and i know it'll be a gain :( but I am back in to it now and plan to weigh myself every Friday morning from now on, so fingers crossed for losses after this week :D

Welcome to Friday Girls Bon x

Hello ladies!

I dunno if any of you remember me but I was a member of the friday girls a few months back! Ive been on SW journey 6 months and im only a few Lbs down. So ive decided to stop paying SW my money and invest in a gym membership (again :()

Ive just had 2 weeks off and ive weighed today and ive gained 3lbs grrrr!

Soooo if its ok with you guys id like to join back up! If you'll have me! :p

Lotsa love!

kae

Today - No loss!

Have hit a plataeu and judging by my flexable day today, it's not moving next week ether :p.

Kookie - STS

I keep forgetting to weigh myself - if I'm on an early shift I leave just before 7am and get washed and dressed on automatic pilot !!

Mind you I haven't really been sticking to my healthy eating plan so I'm not expecting to lose anything :(

Katie - welcome back - you never stopped being a Friday Girl x

Katie - +3lb (Don't worry Katie, you're onto it x)
Kookie - sts
Caws - SD (only joking - I'm sure you're not really scale dodging
Gem - SD (absolutely, categorically and most definitely scale dodging)

Mine absolutely WAS intentional this week - I hope you get sorted for next week Caws x

Friday morning - Go to the loo, remove clothing (Ewwww...), hop on scales - that's the format for me - unless I'm scale dodging of course x

Kookie - sts

:8855:Ive been naughty this weekend! oops hope I can pull it back!

well done Kookie!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Friday girls :)

Well I didn't get online all of Friday :S oops.

But I have my start weight now, it's not as bad as I thought, so here's to a loss for Friday! *fingers crossed*...

Well done Kookie :D

Hi Bon - Guess you might be going for the balloon on your first week then x

Kookie - sts

My apologies all. Maybe next week I'll gain... I will try...... :8855:

Good to see I'm not the only scale dodger round here! I know i'm slipping, but slipping is just so enjoyable (til that belly bloat appears again! bah!)

What is going on people??!! I leave you for a few weeks & you all go to pot!! :8855:

I'm back with you now till I hit goal so watch out everyone. I want that balloon!!!!! ;) x

Hello ladies, I'm back! Back from the trip which was fabulous but horrendous for my diet. Expensive times so wasn't thinking all that smartly. Lots of pasta, gelato, what have you.. Anyway, I'm glad to announce that I haven't put anything on, and I've even lost an inch on my chest so I'm doing something right.

Anyway, it's a fresh new start. Moving back into my new place tomorrow, getting a job, etc. Should be able to fit it into my routine, feeling motivated for real, I'm really excited to be getting back into it.

Well done to all of you who have kept it up and lost! I've missed you guys, looking forward to catching up :) x

Welcome back Jools and Peachy - come and knock us all into shape x

Back