FRIDAY GIRLS

You're right Caws - we are slacking. With that in mind, no scale dodging for me this week. I have recovered the situation slightly with an ok sts this week - not too bad given my last weekend and my water retention this week due to the heat.

Gem - sts

Well done Gem!

I lost 1lb this week. :D

Good luck everyone. x

Gem - sts
Just Jools - 1lb

I'm only on week one but I'm down 8lbs :D

Gem - sts
Just Jools - 1lb
Kae - 2 lbs off

God knows how! Maybe miracles do happen! ha well done everyone!

xxxxxxxx

2lb gone making me hit my half way point!

Gem - sts
Just Jools - 1lb
Azi - 8lbs
Kae - 2 lbs
Kookie - 2lbs

Last edited:
Welcome Azi - and breezing in with such a good result x

Well done everyone, and thanks Gem :) Just moved a whole bunch of heavy boxes up and down stairs yesterday, hopefully that'll count for something. My dad just reminded me how I was completely out of breath and struggling doing the same thing last year, and now I wasn't even tired. Crazy stuff, right?

Well done everyone and specially to Kookie for getting to the half-way mark :) x

The new Friday Girl takes the balloon - well done x :)

Well done Azi! wow that's an amazing result :)

I still haven't weighed myself :S oops. Been ill over the weekend so think i'll pretend that this week didn't happen, ha.

Morning Friday girls! I shall start us off with a totally undeserved STS! I dont quite know How I have managed it!

Good luck and well done every one else!

Kae - STS

kae - sts
Azi -3lbs

Good luck/ well done everyone :)

Well done girls.

kae - sts
Azi -3lbs
Kookie - 1lb

Hello ladies, disappointed that the scales haven't moved after such a good week! I went biking, did an hour of laps in the pool yesterday, walked absolutely everywhere, drank tons of water, ate well, etc etc etc. I feel swollen; this heatwave of 40 degrees isn't helping I guess. Measurements have moved tho and my arms feel firmer all of a sudden so something is happening, just not on those dumb scales. Half an inch off of my waist and also off of my hips so that's good! Really wish I could see that ticker move but that's only motivation for tomorrow. Good luck/well done everyone :)

kae - sts
Azi -3lbs
Kookie - 1lb
Peachy - sts

kae - sts
Azi -3lbs
Kookie - 1lb

Gem - SD

I'm scale doding this week cos I know I'm carrying a huge amount of water again so it wouldn't be a true figure - just make me feel like crap x

Back