Wow Caws - You is rockin' Girl x

Another 1lb off this week. x :)

kae - sts
Azi -3lbs
Kookie - 1lb
Gem - SD
caws -4lb
Jools - 1lb

Aw Gem, water is such a tricky thing, really hate this retention! I suffer from it badly too and it just makes your weigh in upsetting lol. I like this SD term now, will possibly be using it at some point.

Well done girls :) Looks like Caws might get the balloon!

Hi Girls!!
I'm new here and was wondering if I could join the Friday Girls? Starting tomorrow I'm going to lose weight and have decided weigh in day will be a friday ( I have previously lost and gained again so would like to keep it to a Friday weigh in). I only have such a small target weight as I want to take it in little steps x

Hi Tinkerbella - You are very welcome to Friday Girls. Good luck competing for the balloon next week x

Good evening everyone - well done for a fantastic week all round and very well done to our balloon winner Caws x :)

Hi guys - i've been quiet a few weeks, but weighed myself this morning (can't tomorrow morning like planned) and have lost 2 pounds this week - wahoo. x

a few more to go!

A positive welcome back Socks - Well done you x

Socks - 2lb

Another lb for me. Nearly there!! x :D

Socks - 2lb
Jools - 1lb

Good Morning Girls!! well for my first weigh in I have lost 2.4lbs (Only so exact cause have digital scales and its in kg so had to convert it). Well happy with that see what next week brings as I'm away this weekend camping ( just have to try and be as good as I can).

wOooop 2off for me this weeek

2lb for me this week!

Socks - 2lb
Jools - 1lb

Kae - 2lbs
Kookie - 2lbs

Socks - 2lb
Jools - 1lb
Kae - 2lbs

Kookie - 2lbs
Smiley Bon - STS
Azi -2lbs

Socks - 2lb
Jools - 1lb
Tinkerbella - 2.4
Gem - SD (no chance this weekend anyway)

Well done everyone so far x

Hey guys, nothing for me this week sadly. Thought I was being really good, exercise and all but nothing! Kind of getting fed up but hopefully something will happen next week.

Socks - 2lb
Jools - 1lb
Kae - 2lbs
Kookie - 2lbs
Smiley Bon - STS
Azi -2lbs
caws STS
Gem- sd
Peachy - sts

Hey everyone! Glad to see everyone else still seems to be loosing! Well done! It's nice to see some new names too :)

Well I've had a bit of a chaotic month, after moving out of our flat we had to temporarily move in with family. Which meant I totally lost control of the kitchen and have spent over a month generally eating rubbish! (One bad thing led to another etc. etc.)

We've finally got our own place again as of yesterday, and I plucked up the courage to weigh myself this morning and I've put on 6lbs - taking me back up to 179 lbs :( Although it could have been a lot worse when I think of exactly how badly, and how much I've eaten!
But anyway, that's enough of me rambling! I'll be back weighing in with you next friday, but I'm not going to count my losses until I get back to where I was before.

Back