FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done - Let's hear it for The Girls x​

Well done ladies!

Sugar, poor thing. It's normal for that to happen under those kinds of circumstances, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure you'll get right back on track :)

Well Done Girls!!

Hi guys, due to money worries I have had to quit going to Slimming World. I have purchased a set of scales and intend on weighing myself every Friday morning. So I shall be posting on here every Friday to keep on track.
I have lost 2 stone with Slimming world so far and plan to continue on to my goal.

:)

:welcome: Gemma and well done for the success on SW x

Weighed in this morning to find another pound shifted, that brings me to 8 pounds in a month, woo hoo!

Well done girls! No loss for me this week. Been very sick.

Mogz - 1lb
Gemma_C - 1lb
Kookie - STS

WOOHOO! I have lost 3 pounds this week, finally! Been working so bloody damn hard, I'm so so so happy it's paid off.

I got this new job working in a cafe/restaurant and their speciality is decadent cakes (what was I thinking, I know). But I haven't had one piece of it in two weeks and am dead pleased with myself. Helps that my job is quite physical too so I'm sure I'm burning calories there, plus I'm going to work by bike now. Really calculating everything I'm eating too so that three pounds is really well deserved if you ask me lol. Also a half inch off my hips, and I am no longer 'obese'.

Happy happy me :) Sorry for the ridiculous rave.

Well done ladies! Kookie, I hope you feel better and might I also add, I can't believe how much you've lost! It's really incredible :) Keep it up x

Mogz - 1lb
Gemma C - 1lb
Kookie - sts
Peachy - 3lbs

Well done Girls - sorry you've been sick Kookie x

Oh - I'm still scale dodging by the way x

Mogz - 1lb
Gemma C - 1lb
Kookie - sts
Peachy - 3lbs
Gem - SD

wiegh gain for me aint saying how much. Aint had a good week

Hey everyone! I know I only said last week that I was getting back to usual but I travelled back to liverpool on thursday for the weekend and forgot my scales! So it's SD for me this week.

Mogz - 1lb
Gemma C - 1lb
Kookie - sts
Peachy - 3lbs
Gem - SD
caws - sts
sugar - SD

Sugar, that's alright :) Hopefully you'll have a nice surprise next week!

Well done all who weighed in this week x

Aw yay! Thanks so much :) It means a lot to me to have gotten back on track.

You deserved it again Peachy - you're doing so well x

Back