FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Peachy! you're doing amazingly well :D

I scale dodged this week :( was away for the weekend. So am hoping for a loss this Friday!

Smiley- thank you! I'm sure you'll do well next week :) Fingers crossed for Friday! x

Thanks girls. It's likely I'll be STSing again this week as I haven't been able to exercise. Getting very stressed about it to be honest. :sigh: Not a lot I can do..... ho hum.

I'm not looking forward to Friday. Met the boyfriend's parents this weekend and as they live so far away I was out of control food wise. Today is his birthday and its going to be a flop. I hope its not too bad. Rubbish.
AND its my housemates birthday tomorrow night and going for a meal.
Still-it doesnt happen everyweek. Feel pretty sucky about it esp as its star week.
:(

I think you have to allow yourself some slack at times like this - don't beat yourself up for being human x

Gemma, you need to live a little! Sometimes there's things you can't control but don't take advantage of it, try to make good decisions anyway such as small portions, diet drinks instead of alcohol, sharing dessert with someone else, etc. I'm sure it won't be that catastrophic. I'm excited for Friday too but I haven't been as good as last week but notihng dramatic either.

Julie-welcome and good luck :)

Well said Peachy - if you can't live a little while the journey continues, what is it all about x

Gem-If we were robots, we'd have no problems with our weights! (not because we would be made of steel but more because food wouldn't be a pleasure, or a social thing etc, again not that robots eat but you get my point).

Enjoy the little bit you can have and appreciate it to the fullest :) Really taste it, I feel like I do that now since I only allow myself a little bit lol.

You are so right Peachy - a long journey is what I am on. At the moment I feel I have gone back to fetch something I dropped on the road and then, turning around found those pot-holes. That's not important though - what is important is that I know what the road is about, I have the map in my hand and I know where I'm going - just a shocking sense of direction x

Haha, but we're women, apparently we're not supposed to be able to work out maps.. I know I'm completely clueless! As long as you feel like you're going somewhere that's all that matters :)

On a serious note Peachy, I have had a lot to deal with in the last couple of years and I've found it's quite hard to concentrate on weightloss when you're going through a lot of tough stuff. I did manage to lose 30lb but life took another crazy twist and I found myself piling on the squatters. I know I have to get back on the road and I know the pot-hole I'm in isn't a good place to be but when I'm ready I'll put my foot on the accelerator and rev up - no hurry - just as long as I can still see the road ahead and I know where I have to go x

Who's in a hurry anyway? You're better off taking your time than doing it so rushed that you'll have learnt nothing and you'll put it all back on. To be honest, losing weight is a pretty superficial thing to do if you think about it, other than health issues etc but usually that's not people's main motivation. There are other more important things in life and sometimes they just have to come first and you put other projects to the side cos that's just how it is. Keep faith Gem, you're in no rush. All in good time x

Oh and good luck everybody :) Excited to wake up in a few hours and weigh myself, really would love to hit 185!

Nothing for me this week. I can see these last few pounds are going to take their time to shift!! x :rolleyes:

Jools - sts

Thanks Peachy x

Jools sts at your stage of the game is fine, although I know you want to lose x

Predictably I am scale dodging again - ah well I can still support the rest of you can't I x

Jools - sts
Gem - SD

Girls....I didn't need to worry that much after all. I put on 3/4 of a lb. I honestly thought it would have been at least 2. :)

Not bad considering all the socal and eating that happened this week.

The only thing I have in the way this week is my company event. Its tomorrow so that gives me the rest of the week to be super amazing. :)

I have arranged to do two extra jazzercise classes this week and I am going to try and get to the gym and swimming-which will mean 6 work outs. That should help.

Good luck-hope you all did well. xx

Back