FRIDAY GIRLS

Lose of 4.6lbs this week. Only such a big amount as I had suffered a stomach bug

Well done girls!

Jools - sts
Gem - SD

Gemma C + 3/4lb
Tinkerbell - 4.6lb
Kookie - 1lb

Jools, keep at it! I'm sure they'll drop in time, but in the mean time I'm sure you look and feel fantastic anyway :)

Gem, you are indeed and we all love you for it :)

Gemma, sounds like quite a workout, I'm sure you'll lose that small gain in no time!

Tinkerbell, sorry you were sick but it's made for a pretty good loss on the flip side.

Kookie-1lb less to go :) You're doing so well.

Me, well I hit the 185 I was hoping for so am really pleased. I am noticing lines on my stomach I have never had in my life and when I stretch you can see my two top ribs sticking out.. what on earth!? Also my back, shoulders and arms all feel much tighter in general. Oh and half an inch off my waist again. It's all changing so rapidly!

Jools - sts
Gem - SD
Gemma C + 3/4lb
Tinkerbell - 4.6lb
Kookie - 1lb
Peachy - 2lbs

Well done Girls - you are all doing so well. Gemma - that small gain could be muscle from the exercise, don't worry about it x

Over the last 2 weeks I've lost 4lb worth of squatters. Which considering the graduation celebrations last weekend isn't too bad - but I'm not counting the losses until I get back down to 173 again.
Well done everyone!

Jools - sts
Gem - SD
Gemma C + 3/4lb
Tinkerbell - 4.6lb
Kookie - 1lb
Peachy - 2lbs

(Sugar -4lbs but still +2 overall)

Sugar, that's a lot in two weeks! I'm sure that by next week you'll be done with the squatters and you'll be back on track :) Shan't be long now!

Haha thanks Peachy. I think I need to find the time to come back on here more often/regularly, you all really do help me to keep going!

Tinkerbell I didn't notice yesterday that you were ill this week! Hope you're feeling better now.

I do find the more time I spend on here the more motivated I am :) Don't you worry you'll be fine x

Well done Girls - I think we have a clear winner this week so I'll call it this morning x

hi everyone. can i join in please? i normaly weigh in on a tuesday but i need to do it on a friday as well as i am also giving up smoking and have to watch everything that goes past my lips. really struggling atm and have been sts for a few weeks now. my next goal is to GET THAT BALLOON lmao :D

I'm at my sister's doggy sitting so wasn't able to weigh in on Friday. Back home tomorrow, so will have a weigh in later this week.

Welcome forty and fat to Friday Girls - look forward to seeing your posts on here. Good luck with the balloon snatch x

Caws - hope you're enjoying the doggy sitting - good luck for the week ahead x

Forty-Good luck, you've got some fierce competition for that balloon haha.

That's quite true Peachy - you girls are good x

Haha Gem, we do try don't we?

Getting in early. Had rough evening. Ended up at A&E with my Mum. She is okay now but gave me a fright.

Kookie - 2lbs

Back