FRIDAY GIRLS

Oh no! I hope your mum's ok Kookie :(. On the other hand, great loss this week once again x

Oh ladies, I'm scared to weigh in when I wake up! It hasn't been a perfect week but it hasn't been bad either. I really want to have lost at least a pound, all this biking and calorie counting for nothing? I'm not having it!

Still, good luck :)

NOOOoooo sts again. trying so hard and been so active these last few days as am packing for house move. its not fair. sts for around a month now and i am being good. stamps feet!! :mad:
well done to all you losers ;)

STS for me too this week. Again! x :D

:'( Not happy i seem to be like a yo-yo. My weight is going up and down (I gained this week) better not be the start of a pattern :(

Lucky for you girls who can STS If I don't have a lose I seem to gain looks like I cant STS (I would rather STS than gain).:cry:

There is NO way I will reach my little goal.

Oh no, everyone is stsing, how awful! Hugs to you all.

I've lost a meager pound this week, but better than nothing at all I suppose. Probably going to ruin it all since I am going to a pot luck dinner party tonight (which is probably fine cos I can control what I'm eating, but probably not the wine I'll be drinking..) and then off to my mum's for a few days and she says I'm melting and I need to eat.. lol. It'll probably motivate me to be extra good the rest of the week tho!

Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Jools - sts
Tinkerbella - undisclosed
Caws - sts
Peachy - 1lb

Well done with the sts 1lb and 2lb - Kookie, I hope your mum is ok and you've got over the fright x

Aww Kookie hope your mums alright! And that you are too.

1lb loss for me this week, which will do me for now :)

Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Jools - sts
Tinkerbella - undisclosed
Caws - sts
Peachy - 1lb
Sugar -1lb

Well done Girls and good luck for next week x

Well done Kookie, well deserved :) x

Welcome to Friday Girls "wild thing" - glad you can't be tamed but we will support you through your weight loss journey - Good luck for tomorrow x

Well I'm dreadning WI 2moz. Aint had a good week at all My mum was rushed into hospital on Monday morning she got out on Tuesday night. So with worrying about her, having to sort things at home and not sleeping right had a rather early morning on sunday ( just couldnt sleep) and Monday (with my mum being in sever pain) I aint been eating good this week just been eating what I want, when I want which I know is terrible:( feel so bad about it.

Sorry you've had such a hard time Tink - I hope the scales are kind to you but don't worry if they're not - Squatter pounds can and will be evicted x

Thanks for all the kind messages everyone. Am taking her to the doctors tomorrow to make sure their is no underlying cause for her fit. She is giving up smoking and has to take build up drinks to help her put on weight. Apart from the odd slurred word, she seems to be okay.

Thank you for the balloon! Lost another 2lbs this week to thought I'd stick it up now as tomorrow I may be too knackered!

Kookie - 2lbs

Kookie, you're doing so well! I'm so jealous of your 2lb/week.

Altho, that's enough with all the hospital crises :( Hope everyone is ok.

Really dreading the weigh in, not been a good week, too much going on and too much temptation. I have given in a few times but still stuck to my meals and biking.. so hopefully it's ok.

Good luck all!

half a pound off for me. not been eating properly at all this week as am so busy. had a large kebab yesterday :(
well done to everyone who posts a loss or sts and keep up the good work ;)

Well done Girls x

Kookie - I hope all goes well at the hospital and your mum is OK and there is nothing underlying these problems x

Kookie - 2lb
Fortyandfat - 0.5

Back