FRIDAY GIRLS

Hey volke! Can I join your Friday girls group?!

This week unfortunately I am STS, though not surprised at this outcome. You couldn't say I've been particularly good this week...

I'm trying to lose at least a stone before my wedding next May 1st. In fact, I'm trying to lose it before my first dress fitting in March! I'm doing it slowly on an eating less and healthier "diet". Unfortunately I have a problem with my spine that limits what kind of activity I can do, but the fabulous Gem has helped me discover some exercises to help tone up my arms and back (my problem areas) so I'm not spilling out of my dress on the big day. I'm also doing a bit of hula hooping before I go to bed! If you want to see a pic of my wedding dress then head here:

Wedding Dietto my diary and scroll down a bit!

xxx

Well just as I though I gained it was surprisingly only 0.7lb so aint as bad as I first though. The exercise I was getting walking through the hospital must have helped.

Kookie- Hope your mum is ok.

YAY - ELLE'S ON BOARD! Of course you can join x

Hey Forty, thanks so much! That's the wrong size though. They only had a twelve. They've had to order it in a 16 to accommodate my boobs! Lol... Then they'll take the rest in for me. I dont go down in sizes very easily when I lose weight as I'm a 5' 10" giant. When I was 15st 12lbs I was a size 18 and at 12st 10lbs I'm a 14. Kind of hoping I can get down to a 12 and then I'll be happy!

Gem! Hello! How are things? xx

Don't listen to her Forty - I have met Elle and she would look good in an old sack. Even if she does carry more weight than she'd like, she carries it well and looks really good x

Well I weighed in this morning but I was really swollen. Weighed in anyway with an sts but I'm going to try again tomorrow morning, see if I managed to knock one of those little nasty guys out of the way.

Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Elle - sts
Tinker - -0.7lb

Just Peachy - I THINK THE SAME WAY LOL. I was thinking the same thing this morning lol but I've had that much carb today there's no point me even trying tomorrow! xx

GEM - HUSH LADY!!!!!!! xx

Make me, Elle - I'd like to see you try x

Peachy - sounds like a plan to me x

Gem, you're so sweet! :)

Elle-Water retention is such a stupid thing. It is convenient for the weeks were I haven't been so good, then I get to blame it on something and I feel a bit better about myself. Been good today mind so hopefully the scales will be nice to me tomorrow morning, but the circumstances have been very non-diet friendly this week. You win some, you lose some eh?

Well done Sugar x

Sugar -1lb
Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Elle - sts
Tinker - -0.7lb
Gem - SD (again!)

Lol, I forgot to register my massive 1/2lb loss

Sugar -1lb
Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Elle - sts
Tinker - -0.7lb
Gem - SD (again!)
caws - -0.5lb

Don't knock it Caws - 2 halves make a whole x

No prizes for guessing my result this week! :rolleyes:

Welcome back Elle, the dress is gorgeous! x :D

Sugar -1lb
Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Elle - sts
Tinker - -0.7lb
Gem - SD (again!)
caws - -0.5lb
Jools - sts

Forty, we are a funny lot aren't we :)

Well despite my efforts last night, plenty of water etc, I still feel swollen and the scales are still saying 184. Boo. Oh well, it's just going to motivate me to be really good this week and maybe when the swelling goes down I'll have a nice surprise? BRING IT ON.

Sugar -1lb
Kookie - 2lbs
Forty - sts
Elle - sts
Tinker - -0.7lb
Gem - SD (again!)
caws - -0.5lb
Jools - sts
Peachy - sts

Well done all you lovely girls - present figures put Kookie in the lead but we'll see tomorrow if anyone else can snatch the balloon at the last minute x

Well done Girls - time to award the balloon x

Back