FRIDAY GIRLS

You'll get it Faf, just keep trying x

I'll never get it this Friday. I've had an awful weekend and my fella, seeing that I was a bit grumpy last night, went and bought be a huge sack of revels! "NO NO NO", I CRIED, "NO!" But I ate quite a few. SMACK SMACK SMACK. xx

He's too good to you Elle - you could get away with it though if you pull in for the rest of the week. Don't forget - you've lulled your body into a sense of false security, thinking "Hmm... that's nice, plentiful food - no need to store fat then" - Show it who's boss Elle x

Haha aw I hate that when men feed you delicious things, all the more harder to resist.

Kookie, well done on yet again another balloon!

Well since the healthy eating has gone out the window I have decided to go on Scottish Slimmers see if I have more luck. Fingers crossed I have a loss on Friday.

Whatever works for you Tink - we're here to support x

Indeed :) Hopefully you'll see some results!

I am feeling rather poorly guys. Not sure how I managed work + the bike ride home. Is it wrong that I wish I got really ill and couldn't eat so I would drop some weight and call in sick to work? :D lol

Oh folksys folksys folksys, I hopped on the scales this morning and hopped off with a sour taste in my mouth and a heavy load in my heart. Heavy load of naughty foods... Apparently I'm up 1.25lbs since last Fri. I'm going to have to try ULTRA HARD to get it back to sts - we'll see if I can rid myself of the squatter that I shamefully invited to settle themselves amongst my fat. Unfortunately, I've had SERIOUSLY AWFUL PAIN in my spine since I decided to get on the wii and do some boxing last Thursday, thus limiting my ability to do the usual little exercises I try and do every night. OH told me I was going at it a bit too hard but I kept flinging my arms about - "boxing", apparently, and it wasn't so good for me and my stupid, poorly spine. (Although why it's poorly I don't know - I'm supposed to know but the hospital is making me wait a REALLY LONG TIME). I think I might get another nunchuck for the wii and play boxing with Chris so we can do it a bit less hefty. That way - hopefully - i can tone up my arms while not leaving myself in excruciating pain.

Oh yes, I have to go for some blood tests results tomorrow. Way to remind myself lol.

Perhaps I should copy and paste this rant to my diary as I feel I've done it in the wrong place! Haha.

Alright everyone? xxx

Hi guys,

Apologies for not weighing in this week-I have been rather ill, been in hospital. There is something wrong with my liver-still being tested at the moment.
I'm back on track as of yesterday. Feel pretty flat. I haven't put on any weight so thats the main thing.

I really want to get back into the weightloss swing-it feels like an age ago that I was properly losing weight. Three months of pretty much non movement on the scales is rubbish-but on the flip I haven't put on. At least I know I can maintain.

Hope you are all well and getting slimmer by the second. :) xx

I hope you're well soo Gemma and all the tests are ok x

Ugh, everyone's feeling really poorly, this sucks!

I had an awful night's sleep, woke up and had really bad fever and I was all covered in sweat. Fever is slightly better but I feel really weak and I'm super clumsy. I broke like 4 glasses at work yesterday lol. Going to rest today and take it easy.

Hope everyone else gets better :)

Thanks Sugar.

There's no way I could have made it to work so I am bedridden (not the good kind). I have no appetite but I feel like I have to eat. Only managed to eat 550 calories today.. but I'm trying to see it positively and hope it will make the scales shift on Friday.

I hope you feel better soon Peachy x

Well, I've had a cheeky peak on the scales today. I feel a bit better, fever is mostly gone but I'm still rather weak. I just wanted something to cheer me up and I thought that if the scales had moved I'd be chuffed. And they have! Somehow I've lost 3 pounds already :) Really really pleased. Gonna weigh in on Friday again just in case some other miracle happens but I'd be pretty content with that hehe.

Good luck to everyone else, hope things are looking up x

Hey - are you after the balloon again Peachy - you'll have to wait until I get back from hols to get it awarded though x

Haha I wouldn't mind getting it, not trying to steal it from anyone tho, sorry!

Gem, I will be patient, don't worry :) And you never know, somebody else might come up with an incredible surprise.

PS: Also, not to rub it in, but have lost half an inch on both my chest and waist and an inch off my hips. I must be sick more often! And I have also reached 12 stone, 13 is long gone :)

Last edited:
Not a nice way of doing it but if it's given you a boost it's a bonus x

Back