FRIDAY GIRLS

:sick0019:Ooooo..... yuk! Don't like the sound of that one - even if it does produce results!:sick0019:

Haha ugh! That's awful! I just had fever, dizziness and muscle ache, don't think it was contagious unfortunately. Been good this week and it's probably some of last week too where I was really swollen and stsed. I don't think it's all that magic but as long as it's gone, it's all I care about!

yay its friday. time to party :D
i have lost an amazing 1 and half pounds. not sure if the capsiplex tablets i have started taking have helped but i think they have :D
good luck on those scales friday girls ;)

Well done - that's a great start to the list

FAF - 1.5
Gem - SD (bit of a habit)

Well done FAF.

:welcome: CottonCandy, good luck for next week. x :)

FAF - 1.5
Jools - STS (bit of a habit for me!! lol)

Hope you feel better soon Peachy. Well done FAF and welcome cotton.

Well being on SS is helping me as I have finally lost after 2 weeks of gain. I have lost 2.6 pounds :)

Well done girls. Thanks for the balloon Gem and I hope you get better soon Peachy.

FAF - 1.5lb
Jools - STS

Tinkerbell - 2.6lb
Kookie - 2lb

I think Peachy may beat us with her 3lb lost in poops. :p

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone :) I am indeed better!

Well, it's *just* that 3lb loss for me this week, which I am so pleased with. And Kookie, that is not how I lost it lol I just could barely eat and it magically disappeared. Well done everybody.

FAF - 1.5lb
Jools - STS
Tinkerbell - 2.6lb
Kookie - 2lb
Peachy - 3lb

Hi everyone! Can I join too?
I'm doing SW but as I can't get to classes I am "doing it" Online. Have found it really hard to get into, but think I'm getting there now. I entered my weight when I joined the Forum then didn't post for 3 weeks (I'm new to this Forum thing - technology is beyond me!). Then last week I weighed in and found 3lbs put on over the 3 weeks:cry:. But this week 6.5 lbs lost:D
I'll try and come back every Friday!

FAF - 1.5lb
Jools - STS
Tinkerbell - 2.6lb
Kookie - 2lb
Peachy - 3lb
BCM - 6.5lb
caws - 1lb

BCM, welcome and well done! See girls, I told you somebody might come around and just snatch it from me lol.

Hey girls. Blooming STS again. Not that I was expecting anything else. I've been utterly rubbish now/recently. For example, I just ate a milky way. And had a chinese before. You know when you're in one of those giving up moods? Yeah, that's me today. And I've had a long, hard sulk. Looks like I'll have to pick myself up.

Went to the docs and she said the Consultant had written to her saying he'd noticed a change in the inflamation in my spinal cord. I don't know what this means but hopefully they'll get back to me soon as I'm dying for some answers - can I stop the pain, can I cure it, and where on Earth did it come from in the first place..?

Well, anyway, sorry for banging on. And well done all xx

Aw poor thing. We all have our moments, don't you worry you'll get back on track. I had an emotional pms-related meltdown today at work and could not stop crying, I looked like a right idiot! I was given cigarettes, tea, and chocolate cake which seemed to work but was not good for my diet. Plus last night, I was in dire need of a night out and was fed chips and beer! CHRIST. So don't you worry, we're all in the same boat, we can't be perfect all the time. I hope your spinal chord thing isn't too serious, that sounds worrying :(

Understandable. I'm all pmsey and I've had all sorts of cravings and a humongous appetite! I think I've already destroyed my chances of losing anything, I'm just an emotional mess at this point!

hi guys:)
hope it's ok if i join you,as i weigh in on a friday too?
must warn you though,i had a bit of a bread and jam attack last night,and a few too many mini twisters:eek:
so not too sure what friday will bring.
though i seem to be having a 'mini totm'(it happens sometimes,think it's 'cos of my stupid coil!) so i can empathise with you peachy,and i'm putting lasts nights bread madness down to that.:)
good luck to you all.

Hehe listen to us all. Well, as far as I'm concerned, if I'm not allowed to have a few naughty things while I'm dieting than how on earth am I going to be able to stick to the weight I get to? *ahem...*

Aaaanyway. I'm trying to pick myself up again - I think I'm going to join the gym with Chris in a week or so and hope for the best in terms of pain. The doctors are doing f*** all to be completely frank and it's doing my nut in.

x

Welcome miss bee, totm sucks for dieting. Yesterday was definitely a total failure on that front for me.

Elle, good luck with the gym, that's very brave!

Back