FRIDAY GIRLS

Well girls, I am sooooooooooo scale dodging this week! It has been a horrible week of crazy pms hormones where I have the appetite of a grizzly bear and not for good, nutritious, healthy things. I don't even want to consider jumping on the scales. As of tomorrow, I will *hopefully* be able to be good about it again as I am seeing my man in 10 days and that's enough motivation to look as good as I possibly can. Good luck everyone, hope your week's been better than mine!

Peachy - SD

I'm doing same as Peachy this week I'm scale dodging too. Have had a really bad week been bit down and have had things going on. Will be back on track again over weekend and fingers crossed for next week's weigh in.

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - SD

Hi Girls,
Reporting in from the In-laws, I think I've lost another 3.5 lbs this week (different scales, so some adjustment has been necessary). Still early days, so I guess the lbs will drop off quickly if I stick to the "plan". Hope everyone else has been going OK this week!

Well you will be pleased to know that I haven't lost anything this week as my time of the month came and bloated me like a balloon. ;)

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - SD

Kookie - STS

sts for me i'm afraid.
totm,so better than it could have been i suppose:sigh:
better luck to everyone else:)

Well incredibly folks I've apparently lost 1lb this week on my none diet@ that's after a trip to tgis and some rose wine with my oh last night. I'm off to Oxford for a short break and I'm not going to worry about what I eat I tell you now@ however I am going to the gym next week so hopefully all is not lost! x

Last edited:
Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - SD

Kookie - STS
Miss Bee - STS
FAF - 2lb
Elle - 1lb
BCM - 3.5

.....And for this week's surprise winner ;)

I think I'll be STSing for the next two weigh ins. This week I caved into some ice cream and next week I am having a flexable day because of my birthday! But at least this week should see my last body magic sticker!

Hi girls,

Any chance I can join you? I started my plan last Monday and weigh at my gym on a Friday - lost 7lb last week, went from 12st 13lb to 12st 6lb which I was thrilled about.

Well done to everyone who weighed last Friday :)

Well done WG - that's a lot to lose. It would've got you the balloon last week - Good luck for Friday x

I think I'll be STSing for the next two weigh ins. This week I caved into some ice cream and next week I am having a flexable day because of my birthday! But at least this week should see my last body magic sticker!

Kookie - what day is your birthday? x

9th. I have a special cake being made. :D

Oh, special cake sounds terrific :) You should have a well deserved piece.. maybe even a second one haha I know I would.

Well ladies, it has been an emotional roller coaster ride the past two weeks and the diet has definitely gone out the window for all sorts of reasons. Too much going on, ridiculously busy etc and I have totally caved into eating at work, that and the more than occasional piece of cake. I can feel I have put a little bit back on, I don't feel as good as I usually do but it's all good, I'm not too worried about it.

My man gets here on Monday and I cannnnoooootttt wait to see him, it's been three months now. For the next few days, I am simply decarbing (which has been my main problem) and hopefully the bloating will go down and maybe that squatter or two. I do not dare weigh in, and I will be on a break for the month of September as uni is starting, and will be spending time with my oh and am taking this to be a well deserved holiday after a hectic summer of working and losing 10 pounds. I know myself, if I don't cut myself some slack, I'm gonna lose it. So, I won't go too nuts this month but I'll try to be careful and I'll be back into it my October. Hopefully I'll have a nice surprise and have lost some more? Who knows.

Anyway, sorry about the ranty scrawl but I feel like I owe you lot an explanation haha, plus you keep me motivated and I feel guilty when I see others doing well, so it's some sort of twisted incentive.

Keep it up ladies :) You're all doing so well x

Peachy - SD

I feel guilty when I see others doing well, so it's some sort of twisted incentive.

I agree Peachy.

Weighed in today as I will no doubt forget tomorrow with having college. STS this week - well a tiny loss not even worth saying as its just under quater a pound ( i weigh in kg and convert it). Hopefully get into a routine next week for bigger loss.

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - STS

I am weighing in early too. Had some bad news today concerning my mothers health. Need to spend tomorrow sorting things out. Don't worry, we are fine X.

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - STS

Kookie - 3lbs

Hi everyone,
My week went from difficult, to bad, to terrible - I caved in and hit the Devon ice-creams and shortbread! Still, I managed to lose 0.5lb.
I'm motivated and will stick to "the plan" this week - I'm aiming for another one of those fab balloons!

KD - hope everything's OK?

Good luck everyone!

Back