FRIDAY GIRLS

I'll join the weekly weigh in for a Friday! I've just weighed myself and I've not lost anything this week which is disappointing, but looking on the bright side, I've not put anything on either! It was probably the takeaway I had which is to blame, but I figured I deserved one treat so onwards and upwards this week, I'll try to have some loss by next Friday! :)

hi everyone. well done on your losses. i am staying away from the scales till next friday as have been on holiday. had a great time and im sure my fun will show up on the scales. just finished my holiday with a dominos pizza. oops ;)

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - STS
Kookie - 3lbs

caws - STS
bcm - 0.5lbs
miss bee - 1lb
Miss Mango - STS
FAF - SD
Gem - SD

Peachy - SD
Tinkerbella - STS
Kookie - 3lbs
caws - STS
bcm - 0.5lbs
miss bee - 1lb
Miss Mango - STS
FAF - SD
Gem - SD
Jools - 1lbs

Hi evry1!! im new to this group!! I also weigh in on a Friday, would be lovely to join you if you don't mind! have been watching caloires and really healthy eating for the past week with exercise, first weigh in today and i have somehow lost 7 pounds!!!
i hope u all get a good loss this week!! :)

Oh I'm defo scale dodging this week. Am scared to look after really going nuts yesterday.

Miss Bee - 2lbs
Kookie -SD

it took a whole week to shake off the 2 lbs from last weekend's girls night out and dinner out with bf...will never do that again next week and so on. hope will be back on track from today!!

Jellybaby - 7lb
Miss Bee - 2lbs

Kookie -SD
caws +0.5lb
Jools - 2lbs

Yaaayy!! I've lost 2lb this week although not much progress as I'd put 2 on at the end of last wk! Hmm...least its come back off though, whoooop!

Jellybaby - 7lb
Miss Bee - 2lbs

Kookie -SD
caws +0.5lb
Jools - 2lbs
Miss Mango - 2lbs

Hi friday girls i'm new on here will be weighing in on friday mornings starting next week, will be updating my weight on here looking forward to it....:grouphugg:

Welcome Jellyzz!!

I have a loss of 0.5 pounds this week nothing major but still a loss. Seriously need to get back into swing of things. Think a few of the girls from college and I are going to be going to a class at the college gym once a week hopefully that will help.

Jellybaby - 7lb
Miss Bee - 2lbs
Kookie -SD

caws +0.5lb
Jools - 2lbs
Miss Mango - 2lbs
Tinkerbella - 0.5lb

Hi thank you for the welcome and well done on your loss.. Gym sounds like a good idea and it seems you have good support from your college friends so it should be fun and your feel great afterward.. I try and attend the gym twice a week but due to kids and summer holidays not been for a while but will get back on track this week..Good luck...:character00116:

Hi everyone,
Congratulations on the weight losses this week!
I put on 0.5lb this week. Was really cross with myself yesterday when I weighed myself and spent the day feeling really miserable. But in the middle of the night, laying awake as usual (stress!) I thought back over my week and realised I had not been as honest on my food diary as I should have been!
There was the wedding reception on Saturday - sausage rolls, quiche, pasta salads in lovely creamy sauces, etc, followed by strawberries and cream AND profiteroles AND a few drinkies, and I seem to have sneaked things in every day since - bread (a complete no-no for me), chocolate biscuits, wedding cake, peanut butter, sausages (yes, I know!), and the list goes on.......
So I've only got myself to blame.

Hi folks! Don't know if you were wondering where I've been but I'll tell you anyway. The last couple of weeks i've been really suffering with my Myelitis. I've been suffering with bad pain all down my spine and the muscles either side, as they have a habit of getting really tight when my spine starts hurting. I've also gone very numb in my right index finger and thumb and have tingly/numb sensation down my right arm and right leg/foot, especially in my knee. Just as I had bought some trainers and sports bra ready to head to the gym to aide my weightloss, the problems crept back into my life and my mum told me I absolutely can't risk making anything worse by exercising (It does have a bad effect on my symptoms, from past experience).

I've decided not to actively try and diet but to be as careful as I can, eat slowly and weigh myself quite regularly just to make sure I'm not going the wrong way. Unfortunately I feel that I should try and concentrate on getting better, and with one of symptoms being tiredness, I don't think actively dieting will help me get back on track.

I did check the scales on Friday and am pleased to say I'm at 12st 8lbs. Don't know how, although I did listen to my Paul McKenna CD and I've been putting my knife and fork down after each mouthful of food. Saying that, I did have a bad weekend in terms of chocolate consumption so we'll see what happens lol.

Oooff. I'm tired. xx

Jellybaby - 7lb
Miss Bee - 2lbs
Kookie -SD
caws +0.5lb

Jools - 2lbs
Miss Mango - 2lbs
Tinkerbella - 0.5lb

Gem - SD (of course you could've added it Caws)

Back