FRIDAY GIRLS

Hello ladies, I'm back!

I'll tell you, the past couple of months have been RIDICULOUS. After my man almost dying in the hospital, and him being here for a whole month, exams, a trip to Boston, writing a thesis, and applying to grad school, my life has just been hectic. Things are good now, my man is alive and well and I am trying to get back into a normal routine.

So, I've been cooking properly, trying to bike to uni as much as possible (although it's getting really cold!) and have generally been taking better care of myself. I've also discovered that I am lactose intolerant (joy) but hey, it's not the end of the world. So for now I'm just getting back into the healthy mind frame and once I feel confident enough to step on those scales, I will. Hey, who knows, maybe this Friday?

Well done to everyone :) Can't wait to get back into the game x

morning friday girls!

well, after last weeks stall, i can happily report a 2lb loss over the 2weeks, so, 1lb a week every week post 1st week water loss is making me happy!

Well done Tazbabe and welcome back Justbaby! I hope things are going to turn around for you now, sounds a horrible year you have had!

I jumped on the scales this morning and have lost a 1lb! Happy with that as I have had a terrible week food wise and not really been to the gym!

hi guys.
i am being very naughty this week and am having my first(and hopefully last!)scale dodge:rolleyes:
tbh i have had a very relaxed week(kids home for half term,lots of evening meals at my mum's,and a day out that culminated in pizza hut!:eek:and wine:eek:)
have enjoyed it though,and trying not to feel too bad:rolleyes:.
just straight back on it from monday,and hope to undo any damage by next fri(but it could take a bit longer after the week i've had,ha ha!)
good luck to everyone this week:)
and peachy,glad to hear things are a bit better with your mans health now.

thanks tink:)
nice to have you on board,and well done to you with your loss:D
and fandf and welshgirl,you're going great guns!brilliant last week,10lbs between you,wow!!and miss mango and flux,both having some great losses!in fact we all did well last week,so,go us!:D
and good luck to everyone for this week:)
xx

Well thanks for your concern ladies, things seem to be getting back on track.

Weighed in for the first time in ages after I have really made an effort, been cooking a lot, biking as much as possible, etc but the scales showed something disastrous which I find hard to believe. I do feel very swollen this morning and it's that totm so I will attribute it to that. My measurements don't seem to be too off from what they were.. Anyway, might give it a go tomorrow morning or else it'll have to wait until next week. Sorry!

Hi girls very late weigh in today, sts this week been a bit laps its been half term so out of routine..going to try hard for a loss for next friday...Well done everyone and good luck....

STS for me this week

I had a 3lb loss this week but I weighed on Tues instead of Fri, so I will use that as my loss for the week as I hadn't lost any more by Fri.

Hoping to have lost another 2-3lbs by this Friday! Keep up the good work my fellow Friday girlies! :) X

I've lost 2lbs this week :) Very happy with that considering I was away last weekend and didnt really watch what I was eating!

Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today !

hello friday girls:)
it took a bit longer to get back on track than it should have:eek:
have managed to get rid of 4lb of the 8lb(!:eek:)i put on over my week and a half'ish off the rails.but feeling it again now,and hoping for a return to where i was by next friday:fingerscrossed:so not really weighing in as such today,just saying hi,and good luck to all of you:)and well done tink1987 on your 2lb loss!!
xx

Hi ladies another sts:( I think last week has cought up with me been good this week, apart from one to many wines :giggle:so cant complane:whistle:..well done girls good luck all..xx:cross:

Back