FRIDAY GIRLS

I had a STS this week but its TOTM so not too bad. I have a big November challenge on to lose 10lbs by the 1st weekend in December. Got to try hard as got a party to go to - so I'm hoping for a change by next Friday - fingers crossed!

well girls I'm going to have to love and leave you. I'm changing the day I weigh in as Fridays aint easy for me any more as I weigh myself in the morning and it aint easy on a friday any more as I'm in college so up early. Good Luck everyone!!

Hi everyone - I started last Friday and would love to join your friday weigh in! :D

Hi I am a new member and I am just learning how to use this programme I would like to join your friday weigh in x
Ok hun, welcome to the thread :D Remember to come in here and update your progress each week :)

well girls I'm going to have to love and leave you. I'm changing the day I weigh in as Fridays aint easy for me any more as I weigh myself in the morning and it aint easy on a friday any more as I'm in college so up early. Good Luck everyone!!
Aw toodle pip from the Friday Weigh In gang, we'll still check up on your progress around the site! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss hun :)

Hi everyone - I started last Friday and would love to join your friday weigh in! :D
Welcome to the thread hun, its good to have you on board - keep us updated on your progress :D

2 weeks ago

fortyandfat -5lbs
miss bee -1lb
Flux -3lb
Jools - 1lb
jellyzz- 1lb
Miss Mango-3lbs
Welsh - 5lbs
Tinkerbella - 1lb

Hi Girls - Sorry I've been AWOL - Life has gotten in the way a bit recently coupled with a week in Wales with no internet access. So here's the catch up for last week

Jellyzz - STS
Tazbabe - 1lb
Forty and Fat - 4lb
Miss Mango STS

I think that's it

Welcome back Peachy - glad all is well if a bit hectic x

Sorry to see you leave Friday Girls Scottish Tinkerbella - come back any time x

Welcome to Friday Girls Susan Anne - look forward to your post next week x

Tink - 2lb
Miss Bee - 4lb
Jellyzz - sts
Tazbabe - 1lb
Miss Mango - sts
Gemstone - SD (scared to look)

Right, I think we're bang up to date now!

Welcome to Friday Girls Miss V x

Hi Gemstone, thanks for doing the updates - if you need someone to ever do them for you when you're away I would be glad to help if you need someone to take over for a week.

Anyway, very well done to everyone who got balloons, fantastic achievments there girls :D I'm hoping to have a loss this week - I'd better do anyway otherwise I'll be properly annoyed as have cut back drastically this week :p

Thanks Mango for your kind offer. I am aware though that the balloon job is a self-inflicted thing, not asked for but I do it anyway. It pleases me to see success. What would be really helpful is making sure the copy and paste lists are there so that it's easier to see who has won and how we are all doing (badly in my case but it'll change when I'm ready). I will bear in mind your offer for the future if needed x

You girls are doing really well and it's good to come on here and see regular names and new ones working hard to reach your goals. Well done everyone x

hi gem:)
the four pound i lost doesent count,as it's out of 8 i'd put on!definately not deserving of a balloon!!
wont be counting again till i'm back where i was.
sorry for the confusion:)

Thanks Mango for your kind offer. I am aware though that the balloon job is a self-inflicted thing, not asked for but I do it anyway. It pleases me to see success. What would be really helpful is making sure the copy and paste lists are there so that it's easier to see who has won and how we are all doing (badly in my case but it'll change when I'm ready). I will bear in mind your offer for the future if needed x

You girls are doing really well and it's good to come on here and see regular names and new ones working hard to reach your goals. Well done everyone x
I will make sure the copy and paste lists are there for you if I'm online :) I'll always be pleased to help should you need it.

I'm hoping to reach my goal this month - I just must in order to look good in my frock :D X

hi gem:)
the four pound i lost doesent count,as it's out of 8 i'd put on!definately not deserving of a balloon!!
wont be counting again till i'm back where i was.
sorry for the confusion:)
Oh but hunnie yes you are deserving of a balloon, you still lost 4lbs even if it was part of 8 you put on - you got 4 of it off again so well done you! ;)

I agree with Mango - you really do deserve the balloon - enjoy the success and let it spur you on to the other 4lb - and maybe another balloon next week x

Mango - thanks for your support - much appreciated x

yay so happy i got my balloons. unfortunatly i havnt been good lately so the weight is going back on but i am now going to try exante so am looking forward to see some great losses.
well done everyone x :)

You deserved it - now it can be an incentive for you x

yay so happy i got my balloons. unfortunatly i havnt been good lately so the weight is going back on but i am now going to try exante so am looking forward to see some great losses.
well done everyone x :)
Well done on getting your balloons, like Gem says, you deserved them ;)
You'll soon get that weight back off with some work and determination - keep fighting and you'll win over that weight :) X

Hi everyone, I've been reading through your last few weeks' posts and would like to join your Friday weigh-in if that's OK. I started yesterday, and weighed myself for the first time for a long time........not good news, as you can imagine. I only ever lose weight very slowly so I'm not expecting many balloons, but it will help me stay on track to share the (hopefully) good news each week!
Kate

Hi Kate - welcome to Friday Girls. No-one minds how you lose weight, in fact it isn't always about the numbers is it. Join our lovely supportive little group and you may be surprised with a balloon sooner than you think x

Back