FRIDAY GIRLS

Good for you Kate - that's fighting spirit and that's what gets results x

Hi everyone, I've been reading through your last few weeks' posts and would like to join your Friday weigh-in if that's OK. I started yesterday, and weighed myself for the first time for a long time........not good news, as you can imagine. I only ever lose weight very slowly so I'm not expecting many balloons, but it will help me stay on track to share the (hopefully) good news each week!
Kate
Welcome to Friday Girls Kate - and bless you, we're not all expecting huge results straight away and nor do we judge or think anything if there never is or even if there is a gain. We're here to support and advice you and help you when we can.
We don't always have big losses - so don't worry about that - and I'm sure one week you'll be very surprised and will get that balloon ;)

I've been a STS last week - hoping for a loss this week but I'm not holding out much hope - I've been really good but I lose slowly too and seem to be toning up more at the moment again :rolleyes:

Good luck :) X

Hi all - thanks for your welcome and words of support! I've had a good three days - I'm off work with a neck problem at the moment, which has given me some time to get my head together, read through some recipe books and get inspired to do it! Next week - fingers crossed - I'm back to work, where food is provided so my choices are a bit limited.....but I'm determined to stick with it.
This week - a pleasing start! I'm down 3 lb!!

Feeling brave enough to set a mini-target - hoping to get below 14 stone by the first weigh-in in December. Now just got to work out how to add that to my signature....

Good luck everyone, hope the week has gone well for you!

Kate

Aww wow Kate, 3lbs is an amazing start - see I told you that you would get a nice surprise ;) Very well done - be proud of yourself! I've started the list but have only put your name on as I haven't weighed in yet - will do it in the next half hour :)

maccalenny: -3lbs

hi girls well done all 1lb off slowly but surely, i blame that mid week chinese and chocolate biscuit free day I had..lol... good luck all..xx

I'm well and truely chuffed off :mad: Got another STS this week :mad: Don't have a clue how or why as have not had sugar, chocolates, crisps or anything remotely "bad" for 10 days now. Maybe it will do a sudden drop mid week? :mad: SO angry!!!!

Well done everyone else, glad someone has had some losses this week :p

Jellyzz: -1lb
Miss Mango: STS :mad:

1lb off this week! Happy with that, has haven't had the best week. Well done to everyone who has lost this week and good luck for next week :)

Tink1987: -1lb

well done you guys:)
sorry i'm really not doing the best at the mo.had put on a pound when i weighed this morning:(
probably more by now!
will try and get myself sorted over the weekend.
good luck to all.xx

Miss Bee: +1lb
Miss V: -4lbs

Well done everyone :) Try not to worry too much Miss Bee, you'll be back on track before you know it ;) That 1lb will soon go again :)

Just keeping the list updated for Gem :)

Thank you Mango - much appreciated x

Well done Girls - Maccalenny, you nearly nabbed the balloon - better luck next week!

Hi Julie - well done for getting back 'on the waggon'!

I'm down another 3lb this week - happy days! Good luck to all the other Fridayers

Kate

Back