FRIDAY GIRLS

thanks my lovely irish eyes for popping in on my behalf:)
and miss mango,you are so sweet,thank you:)
6lb is great for me,and i am very happy about it.
i would also like to take the time to say to all you lovely girls,please please,check all your door and window locks before bed,especially this time of year.
we were robbed thursday early hours of the morning.they took two laptops before i disturbed them.police were brill,and one man already in prison(yay!!)
we are all ok,just a bit shakey,but that will pass.
so once again,check and double check.i had left a window open,just a tiny bit by accident.thats all it takes,one mistake!
love to all.
and well done on the losses this week.
xx
Oh no Miss Bee, thats awful :( So sorry to hear it but at least no one got hurt and they didn't get too much before you disturbed them - glad to hear one of them is already caught and the police have been good.
These people who think they've got the right to come into other people's home and steal things make me so angry and sick - can't make an honest living so they've got the thieve :mad: I'm just glad that it wasn't even worse for you, although its bad enough. I imagine how scary it must feel and also how much you must feel invaded in your own home.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and hoping you & your family are ok xxxxx

Hi - so sorry to hear about your troubles Miss Bee - can't believe after that you didn't hit the biscuit tin! Well done on an amazing 6lb loss!
Kate

that is just awfull. hope you didnt get hurt when you caught them?! will double check all my windows as it kicks home when something like this happens, :grouphugg:

First of all - so sorry to hear about your problems Miss Bee and to congratulate you on your amazing loss x

Well done everyone. There is so much food around at this time of year and SO tempting.

thanks so much to everyone for your kind words and support over the last few days:)
i can feel myself slowly getting back to normal,and my kids have been amazingly strong,and that has also helped me no end:)

so lovely to have won the balloon this week too!
bless the lot of you,and good luck to everyone for this week.
:grouphugg:
xx

You are well deserving of the balloon Miss Bee - Good luck for next week x

thanks so much to everyone for your kind words and support over the last few days:)
i can feel myself slowly getting back to normal,and my kids have been amazingly strong,and that has also helped me no end:)

so lovely to have won the balloon this week too!
bless the lot of you,and good luck to everyone for this week.
:grouphugg:
xx
Aw you balloon win is very deserved hun, more so because you've still managed to lose even in the middle of something so traumatic. Very well done. I'm glad to hear that you and the kids are feeling a bit better. Hugs to you all xx

Aw you balloon win is very deserved hun, more so because you've still managed to lose even in the middle of something so traumatic. Very well done. I'm glad to hear that you and the kids are feeling a bit better. Hugs to you all xx

ha ha,it was probably the easiest 6lb ever,as the appetite went out the window along with the laptops!!;)
coming back now though,uh oh!:rolleyes:
xx

ha ha,it was probably the easiest 6lb ever,as the appetite went out the window along with the laptops!!;)
coming back now though,uh oh!:rolleyes:
xx
Aw bless you. I can understand that. Try to keep that appetite stifled as much as poss - stuff a sock in its gob or summat :p :p

New week - I'm down 2.5lb - that's more like it!
Good luck everyone.
Hope Miss Bee is doing OK after her horrible week last week.

Kate

Hi everyone, 2lbs off for me this week.

Miss Bee - I'm really sorry to hear the awful time you have had - such a horrid thing to have happen. :(

Hope everyone has some great losses this week!

xx

wow!well done everyone this week:)
i am staying away from the scales i'm afraid as i really dont think i can take the bad news at the mo!:eek:
sorry.
so sd(scale dodge)for me this week.
thanks for all your lovely comments,will try and leave the crisps etc alone this week:)xx

I'm super chuffed this weigh in (sorry I'm a bit late, had a busy and fantastical weekend!! :D ) but I've lost 2lbs this week and am now OUT OF OBESE!! I'm no longer in OBESE - YAAAAAYYYY! Gosh I'm so happy about that :D
Well done everyone on your losses this week - onwards and downwards girls! :D

maccalenny: - 2.5lbs
forty&fat: -2lbs
Miss V: -2lbs
Miss Bee: Scale dodge :D ;)
Miss Mango: -2lbs

A special extra balloon this week to mark a momentous occasion

Aww thats lovely Gem, thank you so much! Thats just marked the occasion even better - lovely! :) xxx

You're welcome - you both deserved balloons x

Well deserved - sorry its a bit late x

Back