FRIDAY GIRLS

congrats maccalenny on your great loss!:)
and everyone else did so well last week too(except me,he he:eek:)
and miss mango,whoop whoop!go girl!

girls,:eek:i have decided to stop weighing till after xmas,as i really am having a struggle right now tbh,but will try not to be too greedy;)
will still pop in and see how you're all doing though.
love to all:)
xx

Not a bad idea Miss Bee - I am hoping for new beginnings in January so may be fighting you all for that balloon - watch out ha ha x

Friday comes around quick doesn't it!
Good luck with the scales this week everyone.
1 lb off for me - not bad after a mince-pie-eating frenzy at the weekend...!

:):D Hey there,
Can i join too,started slimfast a week ago,lost 6 lbs yesterday at wi:D:D
am very chuffed as i have a long journey...lost the plot yesterday,
stressful day.:sigh:ate all round me,
but determined to have a loss next friday..onwards and upwards,:D
cheers and positive thoughts to u all
jen:D:D

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've not felt like posting, been a bit down - feeling a lot better now though :)
Welcome to the Friday Girls Jen and well done on your amazing loss so far! Keep going hunnie, you're doing amazing!

I had a STS this week which isn't surprising as I have had a few treats for myself since depriving myself for a month :D But I'm not going to go crazy, I'll be sensible as I want to LOSE and not GAIN :p

Hey everyone - a bit quiet on here this week! Only 1lb loss for me this week but at least it means I've now lost my first stone - hooray!

Sorry you've been feeling down Miss Mango - hope u r ok xx

1lb loss this week. Fingers crossed it doesnt all go back on in the next week!
Have a lovely Xmas everyone x

Hi everyone, I hope Christmas has been kind to you all, and that Santa brought everything you wanted! Unfortunately what he brought me was 'flu, so I've spent much of the last 2 weeks in bed. Hubby did xmas dinner! On the positive side, this curtailed what was set to be a mega christmas binge, so I'm relieved to report that I've hit my target of 13'10 by the end of December. If I hadn't got ill I would have hit 14'10 I reckon.....so every cloud, as they say....
So I'm down 1lb on the last time I reported - about 3 weeks ago I think. Hopefully back on track now!
Good luck and a very happy New Year to all.
Kate

Hi I'm going to join in here if everyone doesn't mind. I joined the site a little while back then gave up. My starting weight is 12st 1.5 lb :cry:.I'm going to have to update my ticker and info again. Looking forward posting my weight each week and seeing peoples successes. Good luck everyone :) and Happy New Year!

Happy new year Friday girls!!! Let 2011 be a great one for all of us :D I will be back weighing in with you for 2011, 1st wi Friday :D

<<<<< runs away. 11lbs gained. oh eck :cry:
Aw don't worry hun, you're usually amazing each week with your losses, I'm sure you'll get that off in now time :) Hugs xxx

Hi everyone, I hope Christmas has been kind to you all, and that Santa brought everything you wanted! Unfortunately what he brought me was 'flu, so I've spent much of the last 2 weeks in bed. Hubby did xmas dinner! On the positive side, this curtailed what was set to be a mega christmas binge, so I'm relieved to report that I've hit my target of 13'10 by the end of December. If I hadn't got ill I would have hit 14'10 I reckon.....so every cloud, as they say....
So I'm down 1lb on the last time I reported - about 3 weeks ago I think. Hopefully back on track now!
Good luck and a very happy New Year to all.
Kate
Aw no, not someone else who was unwell over the hols! There were loads of people who were ill with colds and flu this year - I'm one of them also! I've felt rotten for the last few days and haven't been able to eat at all, got a really bad cold and ear infection on top :rolleyes:
The only positive thing of being poorly is its stopped our eating hasn't it! Small consolation in feeling so damn ill! :(
Happy new year sweetie xxx
2lbs off for me this week!
Have a happy new year everyone! x
Well done on the losses hun - whoop :D Happy new year - here's to a good year for weight losses for all of us xxx

Hi I'm going to join in here if everyone doesn't mind. I joined the site a little while back then gave up. My starting weight is 12st 1.5 lb :cry:.I'm going to have to update my ticker and info again. Looking forward posting my weight each week and seeing peoples successes. Good luck everyone :) and Happy New Year!
Welcome to Friday Girls thinnerforever! Looking forward to sharing our weekly losses and successes - you'll get that weight off in no time :)
Happy new year and here's to a thinner 2011 for us all! :D

Happy new year Friday girls!!! Let 2011 be a great one for all of us :D I will be back weighing in with you for 2011, 1st wi Friday :D
I second all of this :D I've not done a WI for a couple of weeks now so will deffo have one this week - eeeeeeeek
Happy new year xxx

Back