FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi all its good to be back:), fell off for a while for christmas but will be weighing back in on fridays..look forward to catching up with everyone...xxx:wavey:

Any chance i could join your Friday gal's? I'm planning on weighing in on fridays and wondered if you'd like a new gal in the club :)
Welcome hunnie, good to have you on board, looking forward to sharing your journey ;)

Hi all its good to be back:), fell off for a while for christmas but will be weighing back in on fridays..look forward to catching up with everyone...xxx:wavey:
Yay! You're back - I've missed ya :) Xxxx

Well done everyone:) sorry about the late weigh in couldn't gat on line yesterday anyway, 2lb of for me...Well done everyone and good luck for next week....:vibes: sending you all positive vibes lol

Hi this is my first weigh in with Friday Girls :)

Couldnt get on here before but my first week back on slimming world I lost 3 Ib.

Dragged myself to LBT class on wed which was good although ache like crazy still :rolleyes:

Hoping to try a new class called Zumba this week. Does anyone know anything about it?

Karen :cool: Good luck everyone for this week.

Right - I don't think I've missed anyone so here we go:

Taz - 2lb
Nomad + 1.75lb
Miss B - 2lb
Suzibell - 1lb
Jellzz - 2lb
Karen - 3lb

Well done everyone x

zumba is great. its a mix of differnt dances from latino to belly dancing. i have never been to a class but i have it on the kinect for the xbox. it gives a good work out and is fun as well with good music ;)

will weigh in on friday as had to another restart. why cant losing weight be as easy as gaining it? :sigh:

Sounds like fun Julie x

Nomad - Don't be sad - your negative this week will turn positive for you I'm sure x

nice one!well done karen:)
and yes nomad,i'm sure this week will be a good one,so dont worry too much:grouphugg:
well done everyone.hope we have another good week this week:cross:
xx

Thanks for the comments everyone. Well Im being brave and going off to my first Zumba class tonight. Its only starting tonight so everyone will be in the same boat which is good as my coordination is pants :D

Gem thank you I love the balloon :D just the encouragement I need to try and stay on plan this week although didnt count syns yesterday as did a birthday tea party and ate a few naughty things but back on it today.

Lets hope we all get some good losses for our weigh in on fri. Good luck everyone ;)

Back