FRIDAY GIRLS

That's brilliant Taz - especially having gone to a birthday party on Tuesday x

Taz - 2lb

Just 1lb this week for me :( It's a step in the right direction, but it feels like I've been 100% for very little gain.

Having said that, my measurements have dropped - which has real feel good factor!

Well done Taz. Well done Moog, especially with the inchloss. :)

4lbs for me this week. :D

Taz - 2lb
Moog - 1lb
Jools - 4lbs

Yay Jools - you really are up for snatching the bawoon from Nomad aren't you x

Yay Jools - you really are up for snatching the bawoon from Nomad aren't you x

Too right!! ;) Not really got that much to lose so this week will probably be my only chance so I thought I'd make it count! x :D

Good luck - its a pretty good attempt so you could well pull it off - I'm offering no competition yet x

Miss Bee - you dark horse, swooping in and snatching the balloon from Jools hand! I wonder if you'll get to keep it x

not good for me this week put 1lb on.
had the chinese banquet and not moved for 2 days feeling ill.
hopefully next week i can take it off and some.

well done on the losses so far :)

Taz - 2lb
Moog - 1lb
Jools - 4lbs
Rosie Lee +1lb

Miss Bee - you dark horse, swooping in and snatching the balloon from Jools hand! I wonder if you'll get to keep it x

I'm going to cry now!! :cry:

ha ha you girls!:D
i know i'm a rotter jools,but a very happy rotter!
but lets just wait and see,someone might still come and whip the balloon from under me yet!(but they better do it quickly or it's guaranteed to burst!!;))

have to say though jools,bloody brilliant the weight loss you have acheived already.go girl!!

this year will be 'the year' for all of us.
i've got a really good feeling about it!
x

ha ha you girls!:D
i know i'm a rotter jools,but a very happy rotter!
but lets just wait and see,someone might still come and whip the balloon from under me yet!(but they better do it quickly or it's guaranteed to burst!!;))

have to say though jools,bloody brilliant the weight loss you have acheived already.go girl!!

this year will be 'the year' for all of us.
i've got a really good feeling about it!
x

Thanks hun. You've made a brilliant start. At this rate you'll be at goal before me. Well done. x

Back