FRIDAY GIRLS

2 pound off for me this week so happy with that.

Well done everyone :)

Jools - I steal and re-distribute - its environmentally friendly x

Well done everyone - I'm joining in next week but I don't know about competition x

Taz - 2lb
Moog - 1lb
Jools - 4lbs
Rosie Lee +1lb
Miss Bee - 5lb
Immynjoesmum - 3lb
Nomad +1.75
Clarri - 1.25
Miss V - 1
TAG - 2

Wow well done Miss Bee, fantastic loss, you're gonna have a right big collection of balloons Missy ;)
I actually forgot all about WI this week :eek: Because I'm just doing my own thing with the diet I don't have a meeting to go to or anything, I've not known what day it was all week and I saw this thread at the top of my User CP all weekend and thought it was last weeks results :eek:

So girls, I'm not sciving, I shall join in this Friday cos I'll mark it on me calendar :eek:

Hey - I'm joining in with the weigh in on Friday Girls - I'm back on the road - YAY x

I'm hoping for a good one this week - we'll see x

aww thanx ladies:D
chuffed with getting the balloon,and gem,will be good to have you more involved too:)
here's to a great week for everyone.
x

I'm chasing that balloon (some chance with you lot doing so well!)

Good morning Everyone :D I'm back in the running. I've managed to lose 6lb this week. This counts as a week 1 as I have technically been out of action weightloss wise for about 2 years - 6lb is a good healthy amout for a week 1 but I am aiming for 2lb weekly loss which will probably work out (if all goes well with the ups and downs) to an average of 1-1.5 a week. Fingers crossed all goes to plan.

Gem - 6lb

That's brilliant Gemstone!

I'm 4lbs down this week, which I'm thrilled about as it takes me to 30lbs gone overall. I'm away this weekend, so have this horrible feeling that next week is going to be a STS. Still, I'm going to enjoy the feel good of 4lbs while I can ;)

Well done Moog - that's fantastic!

Gem - 6lb
Moog - 4lb

Gem - 6lb
Well done Clarri, Taz and Nomad x

Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad - 0.75

Back