FRIDAY GIRLS

Oh - so sorry Nomad - I've corrected it now. Good luck for a loss next week x

Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75

Well done to everyone...there's been some good losses this week. Just 1.25lb for me but that's good tbh because I had a binge day on Wednesday. I won some Tava tea a few weeks back so I'm going to try and drink 7-9 cups a day and see if it increases my losses.

Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75
TFE - 2.5

wow gem,what a good start:)
some good losses so far,
and i swear the little gains are needed now n' again to keep us on our toes and give us a kick start nomad so dont worry.
-2lb for me this week:)

gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75
TFE - 2.5
miss bee -2lb

Well done Miss Bee and thanks for updating x

gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75
TFE - 2.5
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25

Sorry forgot to put myself in the list!

Sorry - I put you as TFE - 2.5 AND got your weightloss wrong - duh!

gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25

I'm terrible for shortening names when I update the list x

Yay Linz - Good to see you over here x

Sorry you're feel fed up about the sts Jellyzz - sometimes we need those for our bodies to catch up with the losses x

Way to go Gem!!!!!! x :D

Gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25lb
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75lb
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25lb
ditzeeblonde -3.5lb
Jools -2lb

well done guys :)

i've lost the pound i put on last week, bit disappointed, was really good and been on the wii 5 times.
i am having problems with constipation, nothing works and i'm awaiting medical treatment, i'm thinking this is whats causing the slow weightloss.

Gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25lb
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75lb
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25lb
ditzeeblonde -3.5lb
Jools -2lb
Rosie Lee - 1lb

Aw... Rosie - constipation is a difficult one and can cause weight to stick. The loss will come once the problem is sorted so stick with it. Can you have prunes or just step up the fruit intake in general? Making sure you have good quality cereal in the morning and plenty of fibre in your diet can help x

Wow Gem you've done well, way to go :D
Rosie - I hope you feel better very soon, constipation is awful - I hope you get sorted soon. Step up your fluid intake and do as Gem says, get some prunes and fruit to maybe help things along before you get to the docs.

I've only lost 1lb this week which I'm not too fussed over. I've been quite lazy diet wise this week and have eaten lots of treats although I have kept up my exercise every day. I'll start properly again next week, I don't wanna be creeping back up again. But at least I lost something, rather than nothing at all or gaining :)

Gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25lb
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75lb
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25lb
ditzeeblonde -3.5lb
Jools -2lb
Rosie Lee - 1lb
Miss Mango: -1lb

Well done Miss Mango and thanks. I've had my Friday treat for lunch. It was a fishfinger sandwich, not too bad in the grand scheme of things but a treat no less x

Well done Miss Mango and thanks. I've had my Friday treat for lunch. It was a fishfinger sandwich, not too bad in the grand scheme of things but a treat no less x
Oh a fish finger sandwich is always a treat for me, I thought I was the only one who thought of it as a treat though! Haha :D

Back