FRIDAY GIRLS

Oh yes - Fishfinger sarnie with tomato sauce followed by fat free strawberry yogurt - Yum. That's it now until this evening - I'm having a meal out with a couple of glasses of rose. The place I go to do calorie counted meals (not exceeding 500 list) so I can choose from there. It will round off a good week x

Well done Miss V x

Gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25lb
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75lb
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25lb
ditzeeblonde -3.5lb
Jools -2lb
Rosie Lee - 1lb
Miss Mango: -1lb
Miss V - 2lb

Oh yes - Fishfinger sarnie with tomato sauce followed by fat free strawberry yogurt - Yum. That's it now until this evening - I'm having a meal out with a couple of glasses of rose. The place I go to do calorie counted meals (not exceeding 500 list) so I can choose from there. It will round off a good week x
Well I'm gonna have my fish finger sarnie tonight then I'm back on the diet at full throttle tomorrow :D

Hope you enjoyed your meal this evening and well done to all of you on your losses this week :D

I hope you enjoyed your fishfinger sarnie this evening Miss Mango. I'm sure it won't do any harm x

Hi everyone, well done on your losses. Stayed the same this week even though been good and trying hard.

Oh well better luck next week.

Staying the same is OK - somtimes our bodies need to regulate - keep going and you should be up for a loss next week x

Gem -6lb
Moog - 4lb
Clarri - 4.25lb
Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.75lb
miss bee -2lb
thinnerforever -1.25lb
ditzeeblonde -3.5lb
Jools -2lb
Rosie Lee - 1lb
Miss Mango: -1lb
Miss V - 2lb
TAG - sts

Well - I am chuffed to be presenting myself with the balloon - I am amazed I managed to do it x

Thanks for your nice comments. Not sure its gonna be wonderful this week though - first weeks are a bit flooky aren't they x

I'm 1lb up from Friday and still a meal out to go tonight but I'm not bothered as I am determined to shed a couple during the week x

Oh you'll get that 1lb off in no time Gem ;)

It's off already Mango - now I just have to concentrate on this weeks loss x

Back