FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done both of you - blimey Gem you no sooner put that 1lb on then it was off again :D Way to go!

Nah... it was only a squatter - had no rights at all so it had to go x

Nah... it was only a squatter - had no rights at all so it had to go x
Now I like that way of thinking about it, I think I'll adopt that mindset! ;) x

That's the only way to look at it - get rid of the little b***ers before they think they own the place x

i had to evict a few squatters this week too.
loving the attitude ladies.
lets hope they stay gone,and we dont get too many more of 'em trying it!!:D

I know where they lurk - I will have a lot of trouble avoiding them next week in Cornwall, especially Tuesday night when they will be lurking in the bottom of a guinness glass!!!! I'll be on the eviction again when I get back x

Love the idea of squatters :D

I'm 2lbs down this week, which really surprised me. We had a weekend away last weekend without the kids I honestly thought it was going to be a STS. Really pleased with myself :D

STS for me.

STS for me

Well done Taz - this is our time x

Love the idea of squatters :D

I'm 2lbs down this week, which really surprised me. We had a weekend away last weekend without the kids I honestly thought it was going to be a STS. Really pleased with myself :D

They've been around for a while - you'd be surprised where they lurk - nasty little creatures.

Well done - that's quite an achievement x

3.75 down for me :)

Wow Nomad - see what will-power can do for you. Here's to a positive week ahead - This is our time Nomad x

STS for me.

Well done Jools x

I'm pleased with mine this week - although its only 1lb, that makes 7lb (HALF A STONE) in 2 weeks :D x

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb

well done everyone so far and good luck to those still to wi.
2lb off for me this week.very happy with that:)

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb
miss bee - 2lb

STS again its taking forever to get to this half a stone mark.:confused: Mind you I did go up 2 1/2 lb over the weekend and got it off again in time for weigh in. Just started Atkins as well so I have to allow that to start working I suppose.

Well done everyone, keep going!

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb
miss bee - 2lb
Clarri +4lb
immynjoesmum - STS
Thinnerforever - STS

Last edited:
2lb off for me this week so glad to see my weight now sitting below a certain stone, hope it stays that way got my daughters 13th birthday party tomorrow..... well done all good luck everyone else

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb
miss bee - 2lb
Clarri +4lb
immynjoesmum - STS
Thinnerforever - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb

Back