FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done everyone - Clarri, you've been away so don't worry about the squatters at all - I bet the eviction notices are already served x

No doubt eviction notice well and truely served Linz x

Well done Miss V x

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb
miss bee - 2lb
Clarri +4lb
immynjoesmum - STS
Thinnerforever - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Ditzeeblonde - +1lb
Miss V - 1lb

Hi everyone :)

Not been able to get on here this week.

Did my weigh in yesterday and stayed the same. Was quite relieved as thought Id put on and nearly chickened out of weighing myself but thought I have a commitment to The fri girls team lol and went for it. x

Well done on all your losses. Hopefully next week Ill have a better result.

Hi TAG - Well done for not putting on x

Taz - STS
The Moog - 2lb
Nomad - 3.75
Jools - STS
Gem - 1lb
miss bee - 2lb
Clarri +4lb
immynjoesmum - STS
Thinnerforever - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Ditzeeblonde - +1lb
Miss V - 1lb
TAG - STS

Well done everyone and it looks like Nomad has done it again x

Nomad, you're doing so well at the moment - keep the positivity going, its serving you well x

I think I'll be "squatter city" when I come back from Cornwall so my next weigh in will be in 2 weeks (no point in beating myself up with the inevitable). I'll still be around next weekend though to support and do the balloon x

Is it better the weigh yourself weekly or monthly?
Whatever you prefer to do. Weekly is the minimum recommended intervals as you can fluctuate throughout a week. While this can also be true of a month, sometimes the weekly results can spur you on

They do say that you're only supposed to weigh yourself monthly as you can fluctuate so much in the course of a month as Taz said, but also as Taz said, the weekly numbers can spur you on.

Well done Nomad! x :D

Good luck everyone - I have had a really piggy few days, not to mention the Guinness so I will be scale dodging this week. In fact, I'll start the list off tonight!

Gem - SD

Back