Taz - +2lb
Jools - sts
immynjoesmum - 2lbs
the moog - 2lbs
Ditzeeblonde - 3lbs
Miss Bee -5lb
Nomad -1.5
Miss V STS

Sorry this is late. Been really ill for the last 2-3 weeks with bronchitis so ts all gone to pot and have gained a pound this week. Its totally wiped me out and havnt had the energy to do anything let alone exercise. Hope this week I`ll be able to do some.

Going on hol in 7 weeks and somehow have got to lose weight as cant get into hardly any clothes.

Thank you,

Really need to get back on track this week but lost all motivation. On antibiotics and finish them wednesday so hope will feel better by then x

Its so difficult when you aren't feeling well TAG and some medication makes it even more difficult so don't worry, you'll soon get back on course.

Gem -3lb
Taz - +2lb
Jools - sts
immynjoesmum - 2lbs
the moog - 2lbs
Ditzeeblonde - 3lbs
Miss Bee -5lb
Nomad -1.5
Miss V STS
TAG +1lb

wow brilliant weight loss girls, well done miss bee its your week it looks like..Will be back next week keep up the good work...;):D

It certainly is Miss Bee's week and Girls - it could be YOU next week - Welcome back Jellyzz x

thanks for the balloon:D
cheers gem,and jellyzz:)
here's to another good week for all us girls.
am gonna try hard again this week,as the sun has started to shine,and there were people on the high street without their coats on today!!:eek:
x

Yay - the last holiday squatter dragged kicking and screaming this morning so I'm back to pre-holiday weightloss. I had hoped to lose another one as well to make it a "proper" loss but I guess next week will do x

Gem -1lb

Well done in getting rid of the pesky squatter :)

3lbs down for me this week. A surprise weigh-in, to be honest, as I've dropped a whole lb overnight. No complaints though!

1lb on for me this week.grrrr!
well done so far guys,and good luck to all still to wi.

Morning all. 1lb off for me this week. :D

Gem - 1lb
Moog - 3lbs
Ditzeeblonde - 4lbs
Nomad - +0.5lbs
Miss Bee - +1lb
Jools - 1lb

first week weigh in

Hi Girls - lost 2lb this week - was hoping for more - but i think i have to start weighing out my healthy extras!

Oh well done everyone - brilliant show x

Gem - 1lb
Moog - 3lbs
Ditzeeblonde - 4lbs
Nomad - +0.5lbs
Miss Bee - +1lb
Jools - 1lb
Hayley -2lb
Taz -1lb

Gem - 1lb
Moog - 3lbs
Ditzeeblonde - 4lbs
Nomad - +0.5lbs
Miss Bee - +1lb
Jools - 1lb
Hayley -2lb
Taz -1lb
Jellyzz -1b

Well done everyone great losses 1b off for me today, not suprised havent felt much of a shift this week maybe it will catch up with me for the next weigh in....xx good luck all

Back