FRIDAY GIRLS

That's perfectly respectable Miss V x

I haven't done the balloon yet - I'll pop you on the end of the list if you like and "Hey Presto" You're a Friday Girl! Welcome x

Gem -1lb
Moog -1.75
Taz -1lb
Nomad +1lb
Jools -1lb
Linz -1.5lb
Miss Bee -2lb
Jellyzz -1lb
Miss V - sts

Dryads -2lb - If you had posted by Sunday early evening you'd have been joint winner - well done x

may i become a friday girl?:eek:
xxxx

Of course Juicy - just post your losses on the list between Friday morning and Sunday early evening and you are a Friday Girl x

woooo :) cant post last weeks cos its too late but will post this friday..not lookin forward to weigh in, i had a naughty day:eek: lol well done everyone! xxxx

Don't know if you want to be added to the list Taz but I think you have done really well battling with the pounds this week so I'm adding you. Be proud its only one - its not staying long - well done x

Taz +1
Gem -2

I don't think I can join in this week. Thursday and the scales were showing a 2lb loss this week. I get up this morning and somehow I seem to have put the whole 2lbs back on overnight.

I can only guess it's water retention, as the weight has been coming off steadily all week :(

Give yourself a day or two and if you post by the time I do the balloon on Sunday you will be counted x

Only 1lb again for me this week but I'm getting there! x :)

Taz +1
Gem -2
Jools -1

2lb off for me this week.
starting to feel like i'm making a bit of headway now:)

and moog,just to say i had sts'd all week and the 2lb only dropped off last night,so remember that our bodies do play some mad tricks on us,and dont be down hearted,could all change again overnight.and anyway you're doing so well!

good luck all.x

i got 1lb off today! so pleased as i didnt think i would for many reaosns but i did so now i can relax :) lol xxx

Taz +1
Gem -2
Jools -1
Miss Bee -2lb
Juicy -1lb

Hi ladie well done sts for me exercising like a nutter so not to worried, good luck all

Taz +1
Gem -2
Jools -1
Miss Bee -2lb
Juicy -1lb
Jellyzz sts

Back